Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2013, 01:28 AM   #1889
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Does this editor work with Madden 08 on 360? I'm new to these kind of things but I managed to load up the editor and save it but I wasn't sure if I was supposed to leave it on the flash drive so when I loaded the game it just stayed on the screen trying to read my hard drive. I clearly did something wrong
Old 11-21-2013, 06:39 AM   #1890
Rookie

aceinthehole12's Arena

OVR: 3

I have a custom roster..does anyone know why Jovan Belcher keeps popping up as a FA in my CCM ?? He's not a FA on my custom roster or on anyone's team. I don't mind too much that he's in the game but I'd rather there not have him there if it means something is wrong with my game.
Old 11-21-2013, 10:47 AM   #1891
Rookie

Anyone got a working franchise file for 2013 season on madden12 with
-Coaching changes and their style (4-3, 3-4)
-New Schedule
-Roster up-to-date
-No to minimum computer created FAs

Computer tends to release real players with high potential for "F" potential guys and whenever I edit it with the roster to get things right... it won't let me play the games..
If anyone can help me out with either solution to the problem or saved Franchise file I would appreciate it...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 03:26 PM   #1892
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjahn1988
Anyone got a working franchise file for 2013 season on madden12 with
-Coaching changes and their style (4-3, 3-4)
-New Schedule
-Roster up-to-date
-No to minimum computer created FAs

Computer tends to release real players with high potential for "F" potential guys and whenever I edit it with the roster to get things right... it won't let me play the games..
If anyone can help me out with either solution to the problem or saved Franchise file I would appreciate it...
Check the roster size. I think each team should have about 55 active players on them. Or after you're done editing reset the depth charts using the options in the menu on the editor.
Old 11-21-2013, 05:33 PM   #1893
Rookie

hmm.. does that fix the problem..? 55 roster size and reset depth chart? is that the only problem that prohibits to play the game?
Old 11-21-2013, 07:55 PM   #1894
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by hjahn1988
hmm.. does that fix the problem..? 55 roster size and reset depth chart? is that the only problem that prohibits to play the game?
The problems I have had. It's almost always the reset depth chart problem.

It's tough making the rosters accurate without having full control over who goes on IR.
Old 11-21-2013, 11:08 PM   #1895
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey guys, I'm at Best Buy waiting for 12:00 to come. Already paid for the One and Madden. I'll be testing in the next few days to see if I can get the editor to work with Xbox One. It could work first try, but I doubt it. I'll post if I find anything.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #1896
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Marshall Swb
Hey guys, I'm at Best Buy waiting for 12:00 to come. Already paid for the One and Madden. I'll be testing in the next few days to see if I can get the editor to work with Xbox One. It could work first try, but I doubt it. I'll post if I find anything.
I bet it will not work AND the saves would be mecha encrypted. Even if this was to work, how would one rehash/resign the save?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »