Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #57
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
FYI on some things I am working on now ( & almost complete )....

years pro filter added
exporting the draft class from week 1 in a franchise to a file ( and of course importing it back )
sorting by overall draft pick
option to dump all tables and fields to a text file ( for investigative minds )
Is it possible to do a roster export to .csv or .xml and import from same format?
Old 09-23-2012, 08:51 PM   #58
Banned

illQuille's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanathol
FYI on some things I am working on now ( & almost complete )....

years pro filter added
exporting the draft class from week 1 in a franchise to a file ( and of course importing it back )
sorting by overall draft pick
option to dump all tables and fields to a text file ( for investigative minds )

With the ability to edit draft classes, I would be in heaven.
Old 09-23-2012, 11:08 PM   #59
Banned

OVR: 3

If I am using the default roster for madden 2013 and want Jermaine kearse and other guys that were added in the first update is there a way to copy them and put them in the default roster? Or do I have to create the player and then copy the image? Also If I were to use the Madden 2013 rosters for madden 12 can i copy all the portraits so I have RG3 init and others?
Old 09-24-2012, 12:46 AM   #60
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Is it possible to do a roster export to .csv or .xml and import from same format?
I have this done for the draft class ( testing on the console pending ) and added in dumping out all tables / records. I'll add a basic import for the play table for you ( ie. must match the file it came from ) - got a lot of stuff to go to match creates & deletes.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:02 AM   #61
Rookie

OVR: 0

If ccm editing ever happens you will be a god to me!!!! On a side note has anyone tried throwing the .dat file that contain the pictures from madden 13 into the madden 12 folder? Im going to look into extracting the .dat file see if I can pull the individual file that contains a players photo and put it into a madden 12 .dat file to see if we can get the pictues to show that way.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 09:25 AM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 3

Is anyone making a ps3 version of this editor? I saw some other posts that have hexed ps3 rosters so is this even possible?
Old 09-24-2012, 06:11 PM   #63
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Will the filters be able to filter player attributes? and then if that is possble edit say 100 players awareness down to like 0 for example?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:21 PM   #64
Rookie

followed all the steps and everything was working fine, did some tweeking to c.woodson (made him younger) and to jason taylor, try to change height weight age skin color and portrait Id, i like his celebration so i tried to turn him into an entirely new player while still keeping his sack celebration. then while editing an error message came up which ask me to quit or continue(app would ignore problem and continue.) so i continued and proceeded to save roster. once i tried to open roster on xbox from usb it stated that file was damaged and unable to open. what happened? any idea on how to fix this? i think the problem has something to do with saving the file back to my usb, how do i save it back onto my usb? do i use the "copy to device" option on horizon, or do i use a different app or do i do it manually? also once i open the .MC02 file with the roster editor (roster version saved on pc) a .DB file is created. do i save that .DB on usb or the original .MC02?

Last edited by Rayduh562; 09-24-2012 at 08:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »