Home

Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions)

This is a discussion on Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-27-2013, 03:14 PM   #17
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Cant wait to see ur roster, but idk if anyone has said this but u could use the editor to delete the retired players u no longer want on the roster..jus a sub if no one has said it or if u didnt know.....by the way whats ur possible release date?
Old 02-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #18
Rookie

thechamp923's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Need to increase Eli and Flacco's ratings, no way Cutler is better than them. Other than that great work, can't wait till it comes out
Old 02-27-2013, 11:21 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Will254
Cant wait to see ur roster, but idk if anyone has said this but u could use the editor to delete the retired players u no longer want on the roster..jus a sub if no one has said it or if u didnt know.....by the way whats ur possible release date?
I do but I'd rather do all the Editor edits after I finish the roster the way I want to get it done, then I will make necessary edits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stichamania
Jamaal Charles' stiff arm need to be higher. The guy can stiff arm. Just go back and look at the Saints game in week 2.
I'll reevaluate Jamaal Charles' Ratings, I appreciate your persistence though! I'll make adjustments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechamp923
Need to increase Eli and Flacco's ratings, no way Cutler is better than them. Other than that great work, can't wait till it comes out
I understand you there, but just play with the rosters before you judge lol That was person preference though with Cutler at 88, I have watched him play football since Vandy, and the guy is one of the most talented overall QB's the NFL has seen in a lil while. I will have him at 86 in my test file, with Flacco at 87 with Manning at 88. But when I release my final roster, all the top players will be switched around numerous times! Hope you enjoy the Demo Roster though!
Old 02-28-2013, 01:16 AM   #20
Rookie

Just finished all the SS's. I will upload the test file, FINALLY. Let me save and transfer the roster to my computer. I will be using Mediafire if that is okay.
Old 02-28-2013, 02:10 AM   #21
Rookie

TEST FILE Madden NFL 13:
http://www.mediafire.com/?ql5wvh9walub632

Complete File for Madden NFL 12:
http://www.mediafire.com/?e3o727qwf6pwcuk

(I THINK) Final File for Madden NFL 11:
http://www.mediafire.com/?8jild2v8j7d6v8i
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2013, 01:26 PM   #22
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Can anyone convert the Madden 13 test file for use in Madden 12 please, that would be great...thanks
Old 03-01-2013, 03:58 AM   #23
Rookie

I think i converted it to 12,just rehash and resign
http://www24.zippyshare.com/v/74852123/file.html
Old 03-01-2013, 04:08 AM   #24
Rookie

what sliders would you say to try with these rosters?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »