Home

Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions)

This is a discussion on Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transactions) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-02-2013, 08:40 AM   #33
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
If you some how show me a route on how to do that then I would gladly do so, but I have no damn idea how to lol I will have to give it a try though
I know as far as gameface itself goes, you take a pic of Kap from both the front, and side and upload it on http://www.easports.com/gameface. From there it'll generate a realistic looking face for him, and through hexing you can put the face on the in game Kap.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:18 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Overhauled Madden 13 Roster (All new OVR's, Missing Players, Prospects, Transacti

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdoug312
I know as far as gameface itself goes, you take a pic of Kap from both the front, and side and upload it on http://www.easports.com/gameface. From there it'll generate a realistic looking face for him, and through hexing you can put the face on the in game Kap.
Thanks dude! Gonna keep this in mind because I'd prefer to have Colin with his own face other than the unbelievably ****** generic face they gave him.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:02 PM   #35
Rookie

i noticed as i converted the rosters,the usual suspects have green faces but other then that it checked out fine
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2013, 09:18 PM   #36
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

yea i meen idc if u use my prospects but u just have to rerate them as they are rated too high to the rest of ur players but i cant start over cause it wodnt match my roster set if i re rate them
Old 03-02-2013, 09:39 PM   #37
Rookie

So this is going to sound dumb but I'm new to this. I'm pretty sure I just download the file, put it on a flash drive... but then what? Or do I have it totally wrong?
Old 03-03-2013, 12:36 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazyjay
i noticed as i converted the rosters,the usual suspects have green faces but other then that it checked out fine
I might sound like a tard for saying this, but I haven't heard of anything to do with Green Faces... Mind helping me out on that one? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
yea i meen idc if u use my prospects but u just have to rerate them as they are rated too high to the rest of ur players but i cant start over cause it wodnt match my roster set if i re rate them

No no, of course not, I wouldn't make you or have you do anything like that. I was just asking if I could use your prospects as a base for my roster. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifbatmanwasreal
So this is going to sound dumb but I'm new to this. I'm pretty sure I just download the file, put it on a flash drive... but then what? Or do I have it totally wrong?
You must Re-Hash and Resign the file. I'll edit this post later with a link to the instructions.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:32 AM   #39
MVP

omega412930's Arena

yes absolutely cause with my prospects and ur ratings which is one thing i hate doing is ratings together we should have a great roster set out
Old 03-03-2013, 01:33 AM   #40
MVP

omega412930's Arena

just so u kno ive scouted all the prsopects takes me bout 10 mins a prospect to create but they have all their correct info and equipment the only thing they dont have is jersey numbers not wasting time on that since their all prolly gonna get new numbers anyway

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »