Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2013, 09:54 PM   #25
Banned

TheBuddyHobbs's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
I haven't made a decision on that.
I tried these rosters on the Xbox 360 and they play GREAT. They game feels and plays a lot better. It feels almost like a new game. However I think slight adjustments to the sliders would make it near perfect. The problem is all the other slider sets are made with default rosters in mind. So with that being said I hope you decide too.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2013, 10:01 PM   #26
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Blaze, I am going to shut my project down. It doesn't make sense for me to continue with that project when you are so far along on this one.

I would like to help any way I can. I will be happy to rate teams, create the UDFAs or work the depth charts. PM me with what you need me to do to help.
I appreciate that. I'll keep you posted. When its all said and done it be great. I didn't realize that I seem to be the main guy now for the PS3 FBG. Lots of pressure but I welcome it with open arms. I'll be posting the Ravens shortly...then I'll officially be have way done.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Blaze, I am going to shut my project down. It doesn't make sense for me to continue with that project when you are so far along on this one.

I would like to help any way I can. I will be happy to rate teams, create the UDFAs or work the depth charts. PM me with what you need me to do to help.
We can help by spotting ratings that were affected by injuries and "correcting" them (changing them to reflect when the player is healthy).
Old 09-02-2013, 10:20 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazelore
I appreciate that. I'll keep you posted. When its all said and done it be great. I didn't realize that I seem to be the main guy now for the PS3 FBG. Lots of pressure but I welcome it with open arms. I'll be posting the Ravens shortly...then I'll officially be have way done.
It's all you, but remember you are not alone in this. We all want to see this completed. I am a trustworthy, reliable source that will do the job right. I will help you to make this roster great!
Old 09-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #29
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuddyHobbs
I tried these rosters on the Xbox 360 and they play GREAT. They game feels and plays a lot better. It feels almost like a new game. However I think slight adjustments to the sliders would make it near perfect. The problem is all the other slider sets are made with default rosters in mind. So with that being said I hope you decide too.
I completely agree. I posted the links for the 360 version of these on my slider thread and I am encouraging everyone to play with default All-Pro or All-Madden and Make slight adjustment. Default All-Pro played great. I went default everything. Penalties, special teams, speed and threshold. I might lower user qb accuracy a little but, it was good. I had a lot of trouble running the ball using Dallas v Oakland.
Old 09-02-2013, 10:54 PM   #30

NewNapkin's Arena

OVR: 9

It's amazing how fast you're cranking these teams out. Great work.

Also, I think you mentioned it somewhere on SEC's thread, but will regular NCAA draft classes (from k-weezy-8 roster, for example) screw up the whole FBG thing? Will guys getting drafted have too high overalls and not be very spaced out like players with FBG ratings? I'm just kind of confused..
Old 09-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #31
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmvp
It's amazing how fast you're cranking these teams out. Great work.

Also, I think you mentioned it somewhere on SEC's thread, but will regular NCAA draft classes (from k-weezy-8 roster, for example) screw up the whole FBG thing? Will guys getting drafted have too high overalls and not be very spaced out like players with FBG ratings? I'm just kind of confused..
Someone will have to make draft classes with the FBG ratings in mind.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2013, 12:00 AM   #32
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Ravens are complete. Will upload within next 10 minutes

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »