Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2013, 01:09 PM   #425
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by whodatdawg
Just want to give props to the gentleman doing all this work to try and make the game what it should have been all along. Thank you!

One question, I know you guys have said you will be doing 30 draft classes. My question is will this be an edit of the existing classes or creation of classes. What I'm getting at is if these are created classes we will not have any of the Story lines correct?

Thanks again, can't wait to take the finished product for a test dive!
These will be from ncaa and won't have storylines

Sent from my SPH-L710
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2013, 02:07 PM   #426
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

OVR: 1

OK, thanks for clearing that up for me. And thanks again for all you and Braveman's hard work!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco
Old 09-24-2013, 09:34 AM   #427
Rookie

OVR: 0

First things first, I want to thank you. I was never a fan of franchise, now I love it. Like many others though, I want to go all out and have the draft classes, and the whole shabang. I understand it is a long process, and I am patiently waiting. I support you 100%, and am wondering if there's anything I can do to help? I want it ASAP like everyone else, and I'm willing to help in any way i can to get it done.

Finally, once this is complete, where can i download the rosters from?
Old 09-24-2013, 07:02 PM   #428
Rookie

OVR: 0

Actually, a few other questions. By doing the depth charts, do you mean you just go through each team, adjust the depth chart to reflect real life, then save it? If i did that myself would it work for CFM? I am tempted to do one season while I wait for the NCAA draft classes. I tried to do it by using all 32 teams, maybe i did something wrong, but lord it took me 5 minutes just to do 2 of the teams. Selecting things in the menu took the longest so maybe there is a enable all button or something. I apologize if I annoy you, but like most other I am an eager fan. I am wondering if somehow we can get an ETA. I saw you said most of the hard work was done on the 10th, and you started on the 2nd it looks like. So it must just be time consuming busy work. I stated early I am willing to help in anyway possible. I do not mean to come off as overbearing, just excited. Any feedback/reply would be great.
Old 09-25-2013, 07:50 AM   #429
Rookie

yes we are working hard and i am sorry we are not done this weekend had me running around and i didn't get to work on the roster like i wanted to so i am behind on the release. I will be working on it today to hopefully get it done in the next few days.
Old 09-25-2013, 09:00 AM   #430
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosulliv
I am wondering if somehow we can get an ETA
just keep asking for eta's and saying you're a fan. that always works in getting them faster.
Old 09-25-2013, 11:11 AM   #431
Rookie

OVR: 2

When you guys upload the roster (w/ FAs rerated and depth charts updated), can you also upload at least the first year of NCAA Draft Class? So that, we could all get started with the first year of CCM. That would be great.
Thank you for all the work guys!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 11:29 AM   #432
Rookie

we have not started on the ncaa rosters yet we will be working on them after we get done with the nfl rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »