Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #417
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Teams done so far

Bears
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Browns
Bucs
Cardinals
Chargers
Chiefs
Colts
Cowboys
Dolphins
Eagles
Falcons
49ers
Giants
Jaguars
Old 09-20-2013, 08:01 PM   #418
MVP

OVR: 19

ETA or the complete set?

your rosters are a blessing and a curse. I elly can no longer play Madden with default rosters because of your rosters, and its curse because I really want to start a franchise mode. Ive played about 10 gams now with your rosters that you've uploaded.

for the record, I was never a huge Madden guy. but your Rosters really make this game addictive. its the pacing, is the ebbs and flow of the game.
Old 09-20-2013, 09:54 PM   #419
Rookie

We are hoping to be done really soon but we have had to find some old madden rosters to add players ea has taken out or not added to some rosters so it. Has taken longer than expected. We are at least half way done and we will be working hard this weekend.
Old 09-21-2013, 09:09 AM   #420
Rookie

just wanted to give everyone an update. WE are down to 11 teams left for depth charts and any other fixes we may find. So we should be done here really soon. Sorry for the long wait but we don't do anything half way because are names are out there for this roster and we want as close to perfection as we can get.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:02 PM   #421
Rookie

OVR: 0

Just a question as we await the roster file....

With the rerates, how will this affect the draft classes that Madden creates?? I was just worried that they would be to highly rated..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2013, 06:24 PM   #422
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by masprague
Just a question as we await the roster file....

With the rerates, how will this affect the draft classes that Madden creates?? I was just worried that they would be to highly rated..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
It's already been posted several times on this thread that they will be creating 30 yrs of draft classes to import.
Old 09-22-2013, 06:38 PM   #423
Rookie

Dierka16's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I've actually taken a break from sliders and testing but, I can post the adjustments I made to my sliders for the FBG rosters. I'll post it Saturday. I actually raised user QB acc to 6 and CPU to 40. I raised pass block to 50 for both. Higher pass block helps accuracy too. I think catch is at. 50 for both. Run block is at 25 for the CPU. CPU pass coverage is 65 reaction and 50 coverage. User is 43 reaction and 40 coverage. I lowered Int's to 25 user and 28 CPU. I have fumble at 25 for both and tackle at 50 for both. I think that's it. I'm out of town so that is off the top if my head.
Just wanted to see if you got back in town and were able to ensure these changes were correct. I've been using them the past couple of days with great results. Only concern would be some very exaggerated big hits (especially in the secondary). I haven't tried tackle at 25 and fumble at 5 yet, so I'll give that a shot and see if it helps. Thanks for the great set!
Old 09-23-2013, 12:49 PM   #424
"I reckon so."

Last Gunfighter's Arena

Just want to give props to the gentleman doing all this work to try and make the game what it should have been all along. Thank you!

One question, I know you guys have said you will be doing 30 draft classes. My question is will this be an edit of the existing classes or creation of classes. What I'm getting at is if these are created classes we will not have any of the Story lines correct?

Thanks again, can't wait to take the finished product for a test dive!

"If you work for a living, why do you kill yourself working?" -Tuco

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »