Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-25-2013, 11:58 AM   #433
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

I am patiently waiting. I am ok with it taking awhile. I do not mind. However I have been keeping track of this forum, and on 9/10/13 Blaze had an update that the rosters, and Free Agents were done. Its available for DL right now. That took 8 days, and he said it was the toughest part. I am just wondering what the hold up is. If the toughest part took 8 days, I am wondering what 15 days is being spent on. I guess I am just looking for a detailed overview of the progress of this project. Like i said I am ok with it whenever it comes out, and do not mean to try to press anything. I am just genuinely interested in what is causing this delay.
Old 09-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #434
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosulliv
I am patiently waiting. I am ok with it taking awhile. I do not mind. However I have been keeping track of this forum, and on 9/10/13 Blaze had an update that the rosters, and Free Agents were done. Its available for DL right now. That took 8 days, and he said it was the toughest part. I am just wondering what the hold up is. If the toughest part took 8 days, I am wondering what 15 days is being spent on. I guess I am just looking for a detailed overview of the progress of this project. Like i said I am ok with it whenever it comes out, and do not mean to try to press anything. I am just genuinely interested in what is causing this delay.
Real life gets in the way. All that's left is doing the depth charts and adding UDFAs. If I was a highschool kid still living home with no bills this would've been done 2 weeks ago. It takes time but once it's done...it's done for good!

Sent from my SPH-L710
Old 09-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #435
Rookie

Amen, sounds good to me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2013, 01:42 PM   #436
Pro

thefakeJTS's Arena

Quick question... why are the players rated so low? I have heard a lot about these rosters, but I was wondering how the low overalls affect the gameplay.
Atlanta Hawks
Old 09-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #437
Banned

OVR: 32
FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefakeJTS
Quick question... why are the players rated so low? I have heard a lot about these rosters, but I was wondering how the low overalls affect the gameplay.
The real question is, why are EA ratings so high?

I challenge someone to come up with 20 players over the course of NFL history, that truly deserve to be rated 99. EA seems to come up with 20 every year.

I'll name one:

Jerry Rice

Last edited by SECElit3; 09-25-2013 at 03:16 PM.
Old 09-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #438
Just started!

Much respect and admiration for all the hard work you put into improving the game for everyone
Old 09-25-2013, 07:58 PM   #439
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by SECElit3
The real question is, why are EA ratings so high?

I challenge someone to come up with 20 players over the course of NFL history, that truly deserve to be rated 99. EA seems to come up with 20 every year.

I'll name one:

Jerry Rice
I'll name Dan Marino and Eric dickerson
Old 09-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #440
Pro

DoubleRussia's Arena

OVR: 1

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Adrian Peterson
Barry Sanders
Brett Farve
Gene Upshaw

MLB - Oakland Athletics

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »