Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2013, 01:28 AM   #393
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekHupp
Jahvid Best (FA HB) has speed/agility/acceleration and awereness all zeros
and his STR should be 46
catching should be 75
carrying 70....
etc

wont list it all youl see it

Hate to be a douche but there are tons of mistakes all over the place, and not just talking about 1-3 points. some are 20-30+.
Just blame whoevers helping you/the editor you use
You also have to understand they do change the ratings of players on the fbg site for updates every week. We haven't done the update on the roster so players are going to have didn't stats. So this is the last time I am going to say it stats are going to be off from the site since the site updates the roster every week and we don't. If you don't like it I'm sorry but I am tired of explaining every time that stats are different because they update and we don't as of yet..
Old 09-19-2013, 01:40 AM   #394
Rookie

OVR: 0

well i just noticed alot of differences when i edited in best's spd/acc/agi/awr
i changed my post however

Last edited by DerekHupp; 09-19-2013 at 01:43 AM.
Old 09-19-2013, 02:00 AM   #395
Rookie

Quote:
well i just noticed alot of differences when i edited in best's spd/acc/agi/awr
i changed my post however

jahvid best is now fixed and updated. it will be updated when I upload the roster next time
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2013, 05:37 AM   #396
Rookie

Teams done so far

Bears
Bengals
Bills
Broncos
Browns
Bucs
Cardinals
Chargers
Chiefs
Colts
Cowboys
Dolphins
Eagles
Falcons
Old 09-19-2013, 07:41 AM   #397
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Jahvid Best (FA HB) has speed/agility/acceleration and awereness all zeros
Best retired...You know that right? Same as Ryan Swopes

Sent from my SPH-L710
Old 09-19-2013, 08:29 AM   #398
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveman84
Yes they do you an old formula. It is weird because I have checked all teams that I have done the depth charts on and every players ovr in the depth and the game edit are the same. I wonder if it just something to do with the falcons. Ill do some testing and see what happens

Im thinking that editor inputs and controller inputs are a problem you have to do it one way or the other unfortunately
Old 09-19-2013, 08:50 AM   #399
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
Im thinking that editor inputs and controller inputs are a problem you have to do it one way or the other unfortunately
I don't believe so because we haven't had a problem since now. This is the first time anyone has said anything about it and I have checked it on teams with the editor and no editor teams and its only certain teams that have the problem
Old 09-19-2013, 08:57 AM   #400
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveman84
I don't believe so because we haven't had a problem since now. This is the first time anyone has said anything about it and I have checked it on teams with the editor and no editor teams and its only certain teams that have the problem

When i edited nba 2k13 i ran into the same problem basically once you saved and then kicked it back to another person whod edit your save with an editor it started doing some wonky things its been heavily documented with nba 2k13 and 12 and its most def the same with any other game cuz hexing is basically doing stuff AGAINST the game engine etc etc

Im not at all blaming you im just stating the fact that if you edit within the controller your usually fine hex editing WILL start causing problems and im starting to see you guys having the issue of "ghost edits' which effect the game.

Also when i even hand input edited madden 12 i had the issue at the end f the edit that i was editing over a glitched easport roster update(the first update at game launch/easeason sports ticket)

I think the "base should have been done by hand" ratings shouldnt have because now you are going to have issues eventually

I am a BIG fan of this edit dont get me wrong but a base always should be done by hand

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »