Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #377
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

Hey Man, Just wanted to say thanks for doing all this work. Not sure how fun it is for you, but you must be enjoying it since your doing it. I just want to say that I've been playing along time(i'm still crap at it) but since I've tried out your roster, I've been getting really good and exciting games out of it. I just have one question, can we start a CCM with these rosters or is there still errors when using them? I'm not trying to sound pushy I just want to get my Franchise on, but if not I wil use the default roster. anyways thanks again. Also for anyone who is looking for sliders I've been using Jrod21 sliders and mixed in xxkidvxx penalty sliders and been having great games, just sharing my experience thanks.fficeffice" />>>
Old 09-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #378
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childplease21
Hey Man, Just wanted to say thanks for doing all this work. Not sure how fun it is for you, but you must be enjoying it since your doing it. I just want to say that I've been playing along time(i'm still crap at it) but since I've tried out your roster, I've been getting really good and exciting games out of it. I just have one question, can we start a CCM with these rosters or is there still errors when using them? I'm not trying to sound pushy I just want to get my Franchise on, but if not I wil use the default roster. anyways thanks again. Also for anyone who is looking for sliders I've been using Jrod21 sliders and mixed in xxkidvxx penalty sliders and been having great games, just sharing my experience thanks.
Once we finish the depth charts and roster cuts you'll be able to take them into your cfm. We still have some UDFAs to add as well. We are also going to have thirty years of draft classes from Ncaa custom made for the fbg ratings.

Sent from my SPH-L710
Old 09-18-2013, 05:06 PM   #379
Rookie

OVR: 0

Noticing the OVR ratings are very wacky, in many cases simply opening the player to edit can drastically change OVR

This could have an effect on CFM (if we ever get that far) as far as CPU reordering depth charts...

Last edited by DerekHupp; 09-18-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Old 09-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #380
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekHupp
Noticing the OVR ratings are very wacky, in many cases simply opening the player to edit can drastically change OVR (usually drops)

This could have an effect on CFM (if we ever get that far) as far as CPU reordering depth charts...
This is why 32 team control will be necessary. Ignore the overalls. You know who should be starting and who shouldn't. We'll have that set when we finish but if you don't control all 32 teams the cpu will reorder the depth charts based on overalls

Sent from my SPH-L710
Old 09-18-2013, 06:26 PM   #381
Rookie

statsdon's Arena

Trent Richardson traded to the Colts!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Chicago Blackhawks....
Damn those White Sox!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2013, 06:43 PM   #382
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by statsdon
Trent Richardson traded to the Colts!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
Dude I thought you were joking

Sent from my SPH-L710
Old 09-18-2013, 06:52 PM   #383
Rookie

OVR: 1

Trent Richardson is now on the colts on are roster.
Old 09-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #384
Rookie

OVR: 0

and the Lord God said; "the browns shall forever suck"
and it was done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »