Home

Cpu vs Cpu Madden 11

This is a discussion on Cpu vs Cpu Madden 11 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2010, 11:40 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Cpu vs Cpu Madden 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI88
How many minutes you playing on and how many plays are you getting?
I do 15 minns qtrs with 25 accel clock
Mets
Old 08-16-2010, 04:03 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

All of the CPU v CPU games I have been watching have had stupid high scores. The only time the scores are relatively close are when the teams Overalls are the same, otherwise, the higher overall team blows the other team out. This is on fifteen minute quarters, 25 second clock accel.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:47 PM   #19
Rookie

dpmx21's Arena

OVR: 5

I'm working on a CPU vs CPU slider set right now. I'm 14 games in to my franchise right mow and things are looking good so far. The blowouts are becoming less and less thank God. I'll post the set when the testing is finished.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpmx21
I'm working on a CPU vs CPU slider set right now. I'm 14 games in to my franchise right mow and things are looking good so far. The blowouts are becoming less and less thank God. I'll post the set when the testing is finished.
Please hurry. These blowouts are getting horrible. I can't take it anymore! Lol
Thank you for making them though, I don't have the patience.
Old 08-17-2010, 08:46 PM   #21
Rookie

shanice73's Arena

OVR: 3

Dunno if you guys have noticed this unusual thing but at the end of each game, if you check out the stats for time of possession, the winning teams always seems to have 41 mins and the losing team 18 or 19 mins. this is happening every game i watch. weird!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 06:49 AM   #22
Pro

johnriii's Arena

OVR: 6

Soooo, I haven't bought the game yet, and I am an exclusive CPU vs CPU guy. has anyone noticed the "bad defense" yet? there is a thread in the main forum that's quite huge in reference to bad defensive AI, especially online. I was wondering if that pertains to CPU vs CPU games as well. I really, really do not want to drop another sixty bucks on a flawed football game (again).
Old 08-21-2010, 02:02 AM   #23
Rookie

zwief's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by extremeskins04
No injuries are not fixed in Cpu vs Cpu mode. I just tested it.
I think I may have a fix to this, but I just started so I cannot tell you for sure. Also, someone may have already tried this with no luck. Anyways..

If you trick Madden by starting the games as user controlled teams and then right before kick off you change the controllers to the middle. I am wondering if this allows injuries. I just may trick the game. Can you guys help me out and see if this works. I am testing as we speak. Thanks
Old 08-21-2010, 08:11 AM   #24
Banned

OVR: 21

Question for you cpu vs cpu guys. This is different than playing Coach mode, right? In coach mode you select the plays and watch them play out. In cpu vs cpu you basically just watch the game with no input whatsoever.

I am curious about people who say they "play" franchise mode this way. What interaction do you have with the game? Do you "control" one team? I don't understand how season or franchise mode works for the cpu vs cpu mode.

I usually play coach mode in all football games, but am wondering about this mode as well.

Thanks for any clarification.

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »