Home

Which sliders are the sliders for YOU?

This is a discussion on Which sliders are the sliders for YOU? within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2011, 03:04 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Which sliders are the sliders for YOU?

edited to change my sliders of preference to playmaker's set as of now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2011, 06:08 PM   #26
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by duhitsrandy
added a few more slider sets. gonna go back and re-check the original post to make sure nothing too big has changed. and ill be adding a few more sets once they hit the 1k view benchmark ive set since there is even a bigger surge of slider releases since i started this

one thing i want to ask is why does everyone seem to have the kicking accuracy so high. i've been messing with mine in the low 40 range because it seems like i hit my spot on every punt/field goal.

I actually updated my sliders from version 2 to 3 on the 9th....not sure what version u tested and if that effects what u wrote for mine..

nonetheless! im glad i was included
Old 09-23-2011, 02:18 AM   #27
Pro

gonna check a few more in the upcoming days.. bump
Old 09-23-2011, 02:56 AM   #28
All Star

TNKNGM's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
gonna check a few more in the upcoming days.. bump
I'll be putting out my set in the next few days

I ahd a solid set last year and also make sliderd for MLB The Shwo and NHL and I am usually up there with the upper tier slider sets.

I'm experimenting right now and I thinkI'll have something ready soon - feel free to add it once I post them
Old 09-27-2011, 06:36 AM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

After reading through this thread and testing alot of these sliders I finally need your help, cause I think I'm to unexperienced in Madden to figure it out on my own:
My own passing is bad, but my running is good. So are there any sliders out there which favour my passing and lower my running a bit, the rest of the sliders set slightly above All-Pro?

Thanks for your help!
dapr51
Old 09-28-2011, 12:58 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapr51
After reading through this thread and testing alot of these sliders I finally need your help, cause I think I'm to unexperienced in Madden to figure it out on my own:
My own passing is bad, but my running is good. So are there any sliders out there which favour my passing and lower my running a bit, the rest of the sliders set slightly above All-Pro?

Thanks for your help!
dapr51
I am in the exact same boat, I can run fine but shocking at passing, I'm getting sacked so quick or I just can't stick a pass for the life of me......I've been using Authentics. I don't wanna go too easy, as I'm no noob, but I'm certianly no 'hardened veteran' either
Old 09-29-2011, 08:44 AM   #31
Pro

the 2 slider sets that might work for that problem are versuz2 or authentics

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lider-set.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-project.html

also if either of these don't work you could make your own adjustments as needed. when you say your passing is bad is it that you throw too many picks, get pressured too fast which leads to bad throws, just not accurate enough? also if your run game is too good you should lower the human run block slider first then see how it works
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2011, 09:11 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
the 2 slider sets that might work for that problem are versuz2 or authentics

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...lider-set.html

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...r-project.html

also if either of these don't work you could make your own adjustments as needed. when you say your passing is bad is it that you throw too many picks, get pressured too fast which leads to bad throws, just not accurate enough? also if your run game is too good you should lower the human run block slider first then see how it works
thanks heaps I get picked a bit but it's sporadic in the games it takes place....I get pressured too fast so I throw bad passes, but my receivers just don't get any space.....I skipped madden 11 so maybe this is just the evolution of the game I need to adjust to again as well....thanks for your help

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »