Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 04:52 AM   #889
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Just lost a game in my online CCM with the Chargers to the Falcons 42-28. It wasn't pretty for my team haha. Turner torched me on the ground for 188 on 28 carries with 3 TDs. Matt Ryan added another 267 with 3 TDs on 72%, (I'm thinking that either CPU accuracy or catching may need to be lowered, I'm on the blue set btw). I also got my first 3 ints of the year from Ryan

On offense, Rivers had 378 on 65% with 3 TDs and 4 picks (3 were me forcing them into coverage, 1 was on a hail mary at the end of the half). Mathews had 55 on 11, due to the fact I was down big early and had to pass, he also got injured in the 3rd and Brown came in with 12 off 3. They had 3 sacks to my none and frankly I didn't get any pressure at all. I am really liking my auto-subs, I saw Snelling in on a good deal of plays and my defense especially got tired towards the end of long drives.

Any suggestions for lowering CPU completion percentage without making the game too easy? It may help if I could get pressure as well. This is two games consecutively I have had these problems.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:05 AM   #890
Rookie

OVR: 6

Played another game, this time I ended up losing to the Chiefs 23-17 in OT. Some stats from the game:

Charles had 81 off of 17, for me the CPU rushing is working well. I had only 60 off of 25 with Mathews but that's okay, it isn't an every week struggle to run for me. Both QBs had completion percentages of 70 (3rd week in a row for CPU, accuracy/catching may need to be reduced or my pass rush increased as I still had no sacks). Rivers threw 2 TDs and 1 int which was my fault, forcing a pass in the red zone, while Cassel threw 2 TDs. I am also getting a lot of user holding penalties, especially on kick returns which is extremely annoying, but I am willing to deal with. Also, I saw an unnecessary roughness call on Eric Berry when he hit Floyd while he was already out of bound, it was awesome

These sliders are working out pretty well for me, except for the above few issues, thanks Jarrod.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:10 AM   #891
Rookie

PrimetimeUTK's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Your black set is my madden heaven right now. Absolutely loving whats happeing in my online CCM right now.

Halfway thru the season: all games have been on black set, first 3 games were all madden, rest have been all pro. 12 min qtrs, 20 second minimum clock, schnaidts penalties, 8 threshold, kuns auto-subs, normal speed

Thru 8 games

Record, 3-5

Team Defense: 22nd in NFL

1786 passing yards allowed, 1144 rushing yards allowed, 18 sacks, 4 fumbles, 6 INTs (INTs are low but I am getting better at usering them, had two in my last game game after having zero in the previous 2 games combined)

Offense:

Rivers: 2,251 yards - 16 TDs, 17 INTs (INTs getting better, I am not going to lower CPU INT, I have to feel like every throw needs to be perfect)
Mathews: 165 carries, 704 yards, 6 TDs
Gates: 60 catches, 648 yards, 6 TDs
Floyd: 31 catches, 374 yards
Meachem: 20 catches, 338 yards

Butler, 64 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 INTs
Weddle, 41 tackles
Phillips, 30 tackles, 7 sacks

Gotta play lights out to make the playoffs now. Madden is the truth. I might have to up CPU tackling on all-pro a notch or two, Mathews season total is nice but the last couple games hes been busting big gainers a litttle often
So, All-Pro is working good for you?

I may need to give it another shot. I found it a little too easy...I think Jarrod found the same thing...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 06:39 AM   #892
Banned

OVR: 14

I appreciate the work and time you've put in here. I've been using the black set for six weeks of my cc online lg with me and my friend. We have been playing madden since '93.

We just are not getting enough of a challenge against the CPU with any combination of slider sets. I will say for Elite players I think the threshold needs to be much higher. It's too easy to score off screen plays with a fast back, much easier in the return gm, and even though a slant pass can be taken to the house, in the game you have to give the CPU more of an advantage.

We are noticing the CPU continually hold onto the ball when guys are open. The CPU really struggles against zone defense oftentimes holding onto the ball entirely too long. Playing as the Bucs, the Saints Drew Bree's had good numbers for the gm, but I sacked him 8 times and forced two picks. Despite him throwing for 293 yards and going 23-33, the gm wasn't close.

It's very frustrating because we felt having the ability to adjust sliders would make this gm very enjoyable without having to play in a 32 player lg, but we are not getting it.

Too easy to run, and the CPU run gm is beyond abysmal. It's non existent, no matter what we've tried.
Old 09-01-2012, 06:43 AM   #893
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaberTJ
How you are managing to do that with the Rams is astounding.

With all due respect it's bc these black sliders are not hard enough if you've spent much time with the game. I've logged around 35 games since early release, been messing with the sliders ever since, and I'm not finding any combination effective enough to make up for the CPU A.I., or lack thereof.

The cpu run gm needs fixed bad.
Old 09-01-2012, 09:41 AM   #894
Pro

I_HATE_THAT_DUDE's Arena

OVR: 4

do you have a league for 360 users of m13 or is it only just ps3?
Old 09-01-2012, 10:13 AM   #895
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by DimeN3Pennys
When you say you have to be on point with the left stick, does that mean to just not push it all the way when lead passing? And I am testing on offline CC.
Yeah you can't lead too much when you place certain passes. You have to angle it more towards the WR.. You probablu should go into practice mode and work on all your throws with the left stick and figure out the exact touch and angle of the stick you need to use on certain throws.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 10:16 AM   #896
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAM3R4LYF3
Just lost a game in my online CCM with the Chargers to the Falcons 42-28. It wasn't pretty for my team haha. Turner torched me on the ground for 188 on 28 carries with 3 TDs. Matt Ryan added another 267 with 3 TDs on 72%, (I'm thinking that either CPU accuracy or catching may need to be lowered, I'm on the blue set btw). I also got my first 3 ints of the year from Ryan

On offense, Rivers had 378 on 65% with 3 TDs and 4 picks (3 were me forcing them into coverage, 1 was on a hail mary at the end of the half). Mathews had 55 on 11, due to the fact I was down big early and had to pass, he also got injured in the 3rd and Brown came in with 12 off 3. They had 3 sacks to my none and frankly I didn't get any pressure at all. I am really liking my auto-subs, I saw Snelling in on a good deal of plays and my defense especially got tired towards the end of long drives.

Any suggestions for lowering CPU completion percentage without making the game too easy? It may help if I could get pressure as well. This is two games consecutively I have had these problems.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAM3R4LYF3
Played another game, this time I ended up losing to the Chiefs 23-17 in OT. Some stats from the game:

Charles had 81 off of 17, for me the CPU rushing is working well. I had only 60 off of 25 with Mathews but that's okay, it isn't an every week struggle to run for me. Both QBs had completion percentages of 70 (3rd week in a row for CPU, accuracy/catching may need to be reduced or my pass rush increased as I still had no sacks). Rivers threw 2 TDs and 1 int which was my fault, forcing a pass in the red zone, while Cassel threw 2 TDs. I am also getting a lot of user holding penalties, especially on kick returns which is extremely annoying, but I am willing to deal with. Also, I saw an unnecessary roughness call on Eric Berry when he hit Floyd while he was already out of bound, it was awesome

These sliders are working out pretty well for me, except for the above few issues, thanks Jarrod.
I wish I could get these kind of performances from the CPU in CC. Haha! Just lower the CPUs accuracy or catching to the red set if you feel it needs to come down..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »