Home

M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

This is a discussion on M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-22-2012, 11:49 AM   #705
Rookie

Berserker2020's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: M13 KILLER SLIDERS FOR OFFLINE CCM... GUARANTEED CPU RUN GAME

Great work on the sliders. Tried these out yesterday for the first time and got some pretty solid stats. I played two games and it was the first time I have been able to actually play 15min quarters and get realistic stats for the most part. In both games (I play as the Colts) the leading backs ran 20 plus times on me with solid numbers I believe Forte had a total of 198yds and Peterson also had over 100yds. I was only able to run 12-15 times against Chicago and threw 49 times but was able to run about 22-25 times against Minnesota and threw about 29 times.

Thanks again for the sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 11:52 AM   #706
Rookie

OVR: 3
Just played a game with the latest set. Wanted to compare with the game I played yesterday so same match up. Ravens (Me) vs Texans

Ask Madden the entire game. Ended up losing 21-15. Missed 2 field goals because I wanted to try using the right stick only. Otherwise would've made both and won

Flacco: 28/46 (60%) for 357 yards. 0 TD 0 INT
Schuab: 4/12 (33%) for 11 yards. 0 TD 0 INT

Rice: 31 carries for 126 yards. 0 TD. 0 fumbles
Foster: 27 carries for 257 yards. 2 TD. 0 fumbles. Long of 80 and 80 which skews the stats. Otherwise roughly 100 yards which is reasonable

Ravens D: 0 sacks, 0 int, 0 forced fumbles
Texans D: 6 sacks, 0 int, 0 forced fumbles

Overall comments:

There is a noticeable improvement in the break tackling on both sides, especially CPU, so the work you put in the lab definitely paid off

Even tho I selected a generic playbook (Run Balanced as recommended) the CPU only attempted 12 passes. Not sure if this is an anomaly or if it's the sliders. Will need to test further with other games

The animations overall seemed better too.

Only comment is that there is a lack of interceptions on both sides. I had Ed Reed drop two picks and there were many other dropped picks on both sides

Sent from my Toasted Marshmallow using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-22-2012, 02:31 PM   #707
Rookie

OVR: 0

question..is using gameflow the same as using 'ask madden' ??

i always liked calling my own plays, but will consider using this setting for the sake of these sliders which are very promising..
Old 10-22-2012, 03:09 PM   #708
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by soil2thesun
question..is using gameflow the same as using 'ask madden' ??

i always liked calling my own plays, but will consider using this setting for the sake of these sliders which are very promising..
No, gameflow essentially gives you 1 play, whereas ask madden gives you three choices.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:54 PM   #709
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I have been enjoying using AskMadden offensive playcalling. When I call offensive plays I tend to rely on the same ones that I know are effective and it makes the game become stale. AskMadden works well and also helps me maintain a realistic run/pass ratio on top of it.

Personally I have to pick my own plays on Defense from the whole playbook as AskMadden throws up too many boneheaded decisions as well as too much zone. I know you can audible but I prefer to not do that and pick my plays based on the personnel the CPU is sending out. I mix things up very much and feel I pick my defense realistically. The CPU's offense is quite good anyway and I don't feel a need to water down my own playcalling thru AskMadden to give them a chance, they perform very good even when I call my own shots.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:02 PM   #710
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Wizy I got lots more to say but want to play more first and maybe throw up a box score. Every update you just keep getting better you always hit it out of the park.

One thing I want to look at is solving the RB1/RB2 split issue. We have the ability to edit ratings now and use them in CCM. I have done a little testing but need to do more with regard to lowering the Stamina rating of my and the CPU's RBs. I lowered all of the HB's on both my and the Bills rosters by -10 and it seems to be helping but I believe it needs to be even lower. Regarding the Autosubs I do not think they are broken. I use Charter04s with Fatigue 57 and it gives me a realisitc % of snaps for my players besides HBs @ normal Stamina. I know the sliders work because if you use his subs with Fatigue 63+ then you see your plays coming in and coming out at every other position more rapidly than they do at Fatigue 57.

I will be testing the HB Stamina ratings to see if I can replicate some realistic splits. My concern is how this will affect the sim stats, but if I lower every HB's Stamina globally then i'm hoping it won't break anything. If it does break sim stats then I could always just lower my own CCM team's HB stamina and at least have it working good for my team. It's a shame we can't edit ratings during the CCM only before. I assume once the draft class studs begun starting games it will screw up the splits again but at least you can have a few good years.
Old 10-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #711
Pro

willIam9387's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I have been enjoying using AskMadden offensive playcalling. When I call offensive plays I tend to rely on the same ones that I know are effective and it makes the game become stale. AskMadden works well and also helps me maintain a realistic run/pass ratio on top of it.

Personally I have to pick my own plays on Defense from the whole playbook as AskMadden throws up too many boneheaded decisions as well as too much zone. I know you can audible but I prefer to not do that and pick my plays based on the personnel the CPU is sending out. I mix things up very much and feel I pick my defense realistically. The CPU's offense is quite good anyway and I don't feel a need to water down my own playcalling thru AskMadden to give them a chance, they perform very good even when I call my own shots.
I have to agree with your views on defensive playcalling as I had trouble stopping the CPU on offense before I moved to ask madden. I'll even admit, there are times when I guess the CPU's play right, have the right defense, and still get beat. The CPU is much stronger post patch than it was pre-patch. Pre-patch I wouldn't even think of run blitzing because the CPU had no chance. Now the runningbacks attack open lanes and use their special moves.

Overall, I like the new beta set as it's challenging both offensively and defensively. I do say that sometimes the CPU running back or ballcarrier will run into a defender and act as if they just got obliterated. Didn't see this in the version 3, however, I think version 4 play very well and can't wait to see your future results.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #712
Rookie

OVR: 1

I had 6 drops, CPU had 0 drops
I sacked CPU 1 time, CPU sacked me 7 times

McFadden.....BOOOOM!! Blew me up and I struggled to run it this game, game feels great still. Having a lot of fun.

Pittsburgh Steelers at Oakland Raiders
Jan 1, 1ST2ND3RD4THSCORE
Pittsburgh Steelers (Me)01017027
Oakland Raiders (CPU)01402438
Team Stats Comparison
PITOAK
Total Offense494397
Rushing Yards86213
Passing Yards408184
First Downs2216
Punt Return Yards2610
Kick Return Yards9881
Total Yards618488
Turnovers12
3rd Down Converstion33%57%
4th Down Conversion75%0%
2-Point Conversion
Red Zone Touchdowns/Field Goals2/13/0
Penalties0-02-20
Posession Time31:4628:14
Pittsburgh Steelers
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
B.Roethlisberger24/4542131
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
R.Mendenhall26682.60
J.Dwyer2105.00
M.Wallace188.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
A.Brown815219.01
E.Sanders68313.82
M.Wallace512024.00
L.Pope22311.50
H.Miller23618.00
R.Mendenhall177.00
Oakland Raiders
PASSINGC/AYDSTDINT
C.Palmer12/2519222
RUSHINGATTYDSAVGTD
D.McFadden352085.92
M.Goodson273.50
C.Palmer1-2-2.00
RECEIVINGRECYDSAVGTD
J.Shockey44912.21
R.Streater3248.00
J,Ford23618.01
D.Heyward-Bey26633.00
D.Calhoun11717.00

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »