Home

Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

This is a discussion on Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #17
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Charter04's Madden 25 All-Madden Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
Looks good. Will try them out when I have the game in a few hours. I personally believe that CPU QB Accuracy slider affects the conservativeness of the choices the CPU makes in throwing passes ie the lower the slider the more short passes they make but I know other sliders affect coverage so i'll see how it goes.

What is your opinion on penalty sliders? I was skeptical last year but I truly believe after reading the threads that they indeed impact gameplay and should be used to further tune the game. Just watching this video convinced me:

It's just one play but that is very impressive defense for the curl route that is the easiest route to complete.
I believe they have an affect too. It's just the last thing I usually do because sometime what it affects are things I don't need help with. If holding makes blockers hold their block longer then I don't need it since the run blocking is already over powered.

The only ones I might mess with to help game play is Offensive and Defensive pass interference, RTK, and INT Grounding.

I haven't had the CPU setting for too many short throw like in NCAA. I think Pass blocking has more of an impact on this then QB acc. When they feel too pressure they just throw to the check down.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #18
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
How is the CPU accuracy at 6 playing for you Charter? I hate when I see too many balls thrown way out of bounds on out routes, corner routes, etc. I'll play a game later tonight and give some feedback. The adjustments look good!
I went to 10 for the cpu first and Alex Smith was still crazy accurate. 6 might still not be low enough. This is as accurate as the passing game has ever been and sliders have to be way down to see a difference. I had to go to 0-3 user pass accuracy to see Tebow start having accuracy problems. I don't know how far it's going to take for the CPU. The crazy thing is that in Play now default All-pro the cpu was less accurate. I'm just not sure what is going on.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:43 PM   #19
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charter04
I believe they have an affect too. It's just the last thing I usually do because sometime what it affects are things I don't need help with. If holding makes blockers hold their block longer then I don't need it since the run blocking is already over powered.

The only ones I might mess with to help game play is Offensive and Defensive pass interference, RTK, and INT Grounding.

I haven't had the CPU setting for too many short throw like in NCAA. I think Pass blocking has more of an impact on this then QB acc. When they feel too pressure they just throw to the check down.
I agree with that sentiment that is the proper way to do it. I also agree that run blocking is too strong, especially the way WRs hold their blocks. Thinking it might take a global roster edit which should also be the very last thing to look at. But if Holding can make blocking stronger one way wouldn't it also make it weaker if you move it the other way?
Old 08-28-2013, 06:53 PM   #20
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I agree with that sentiment that is the proper way to do it. I also agree that run blocking is too strong, especially the way WRs hold their blocks. Thinking it might take a global roster edit which should also be the very last thing to look at. But if Holding can make blocking stronger one way wouldn't it also make it weaker if you move it the other way?
Yea. But only slightly and I still like having holding calls. I really haven't tested the penalties yet to see what they all do.
Old 08-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #21
Tecmo Super Bowl = GOAT

charter04's Arena

The penalty sliders will be my next step in my testing. Fatigue, threshold, and injuries after that. Then auto subs
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-28-2013, 06:57 PM   #22
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

Played a game with the new sliders and they were much better and much more challenging to me but still very realistic. I fell behind early which forced me to pass more and I made some idiot throws and threw a couple INT's in the redzone and lost the game 35-24. Without my interceptions, I probably would have won the game. Nice job man!
Old 08-28-2013, 07:10 PM   #23
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Looking forward to plugging these in my man, keep up the fight brotha!

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:25 PM   #24
MVP

pmurray20's Arena

OVR: 9

Will these work on slow game speed? Normal feels like an arcade game

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »