Home

**New Videos!!..RAIDERS VS CHEIFS!!**

This is a discussion on **New Videos!!..RAIDERS VS CHEIFS!!** within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-19-2005, 06:34 PM   #33
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: **New Videos!!..RAIDERS VS CHEIFS!!**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows2
The emotion is missing, not to mention no replays after 1st downs or spectacular runs....thats been a madden downfall year after year...no real entertainment or realistic feel....just the normal run, pass, and commentary that is as dry as a dirty bowl in the desert...
Yeah that's one of the reasons why I don't like to play madden. Without presentation the games just feel really dry.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 07-19-2005, 07:02 PM   #34
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

I thought it was all about Madden's gameplay. Now that they did some good on that, using some of VC's ideas, it's "emotion" that is the problem now.

There's no pleasing some people.....
Old 07-19-2005, 07:05 PM   #35

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmed2Kill
I thought it was all about Madden's gameplay. Now that they did some good on that, using some of VC's ideas, it's "emotion" that is the problem now.

There's no pleasing some people.....
Like other people have said, they should have made some advances in the presentation department by now.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-19-2005, 07:07 PM   #36
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Like other people have said, they should have made some advances in the presentation department by now.

Ok, but can't you be happy with the new things that have improved on?
Old 07-19-2005, 07:10 PM   #37

jmood88's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Programmed2Kill
Ok, but can't you be happy with the new things that have improved on?
After year's of hearing them promise stuff and not deliver I'll wait before I get excited about anything that they say. I mean, at least try to make the presentation decent. I wouldn't care if it looked like they actually changed something(actually I would but I wouldn't care as much), but it looks like they haven't done anything in terms of presentation.

Old 07-19-2005, 07:12 PM   #38
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:
After year's of hearing them promise stuff and not deliver I'll wait before I get excited about anything that they say. I mean, at least try to make the presentation decent. I wouldn't care if it looked like they actually changed something(actually I would but I wouldn't care as much), but it looks like they haven't done anything in terms of presentation.

Fair enough.
Old 07-19-2005, 07:56 PM   #39
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
I liked ESPN's presentation, but after awhile I got tired of it, & found it took away from my gaming experience.. I wish there was a way to turn off the after the play antics.. If I seen my linebacker go to the sideline, spin, a dunk the football in his teammates arm that positioned as a hoop I'm going to shoot some one.. I know you can click to forward it, I just get tired of having to keep clicking.. There should be an option to turn it completly off in the settings like MLB 2k5..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 07-20-2005, 02:53 PM   #40
R**k**

whosgotcha's Arena

OVR: 18

The videos are what they are, which is Madden. If the new elements (QB Vision, Progressive Fatigue, Truck Stick) are implemented well then I will be satisfied.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »