Home

Hey EA, What do you think about THIS RATINGS IDEA?

This is a discussion on Hey EA, What do you think about THIS RATINGS IDEA? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2008, 08:06 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 17
Hey EA, What do you think about THIS RATINGS IDEA?

All of us like to play the game slightly catered to our own style. And in addition, people will never ever unanimously ever all agree on RATINGS. So why not give that level of control completely to the player.

My idea is a simple one and moreso an extension of the sliders that exist today.

In the My Madden Menu section where you have all your customizable features like create a team, create a player, you can ADD this new feature called:

GLOBAL ROSTER SLIDERS

and quite simply, this could be the most enjoyable, flexible feature that a player ever was given at their fingertips.

The Global Roster Slider would allow a user to go into EACH and EVERY player RATING and allow them to tweak sliders globally. For example, lets say, I want to create a roster for a new franchise that decreases the accuracy of every QB across the league?

I would simple scroll down thru all the Ratings and select the PASSING ACCURACY SLIDER and slide it down 12or 15 clicks from center! This would apply a 12-15% decrease in ALL QBs Accuracy Ratings in the League.

Let's say, you want to increase the amount of fumbles in your league?....Simple, go in and adjust the BALL CARRYING slider 10 to 20 clicks to the left to decrease all player's carrying rating by 10-20%

Let's say you only want to apply these global changes to only RBs in your league. There would be a drop down screen or option that let's you switch from all players to only certain positions!

Also have the option in one of the menus to apply these percentage changes to all INCOMING college drafts to maintain balance and consistency throughout the seasons!

This would give players and commisioners the ultimate control of how they want to see the game play on the field and it could really yield some exciting and varied results!

I'd love this flexibility!

What do you think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2008, 12:03 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: Hey EA, What do you think about THIS RATINGS IDEA?

I like the idea, think it could really work. You should put this on the unofficial top 25 list at the top of the page
Old 09-24-2008, 12:21 AM   #3
Semi-retired

BrianFifaFan's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Hey EA, What do you think about THIS RATINGS IDEA?

Great idea, but wishlist material. Thanks, Brian

A great product sells itself, no "back of the box" features required! (See Fifa...)

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »