Home

Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #169
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: Madden NFL 10 Gameplay Video

Quote:
Originally Posted by alliance4g63
I will echo what some said. I don't care if it were on rookie, he was still able to complete a bomb on 4th down in double coverage OFF HIS BACK FOOT after dropping back 15 yards. I'm pretty sure if he wanted to he could have scrambled to the left.

What would have been the difference if it were a higher difficulty? The ball would have been intercepted .. AND!? Still doesnt change the core mechanics of how the play went down. And it doesn't change the mind set of most Madden players, they never punt! So far not good......
I understand what you mean but you don't want to force the player to do something just because it's real to what players in the NFL do. I mean you gotta have players learn from their dumb mistakes. It's also not fair if they are playing against a person that doesn't do those things (since more than likely that person will be rewarded due to the other person's mistakes).
Old 04-25-2009, 01:34 PM   #170
Banned

OVR: 25

Aside from the fact that i think Fallon is one of the biggest dorks on the planet, and the vid assured that thought, there is very little to see.

I liked the new (old) playcalling screen. And i did notice the pocket on 2 occasions. Other than that, there is still alot of time.

Hope we get some REAL gameplay vids very soon.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:00 PM   #171
C*t*z*n *f RSN

K_GUN's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Not so much an interview as it was a Madden commercial. Jimmy asked Larry nothing about himself, basically just plugged the game for five minutes. How sad for both men that they are nothing but EA shills.

do us a favor..don't make post '838' until 2k"x" is released

thanks
Old 04-25-2009, 02:03 PM   #172
MVP

Methlab's Arena

OVR: 15

This looks like 09 with different cutscreens and playcall menu. I see none of the improvements people were hinting at in community day. Oh well, I will buy NHL 10 and Modern Warfare 2 and wait until EA FINALLY loses the exclusive NFL rights. Maybe Backbreaker will be good.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:05 PM   #173
Banned

OVR: 8

It was nice to see a running play actually develop. I could really tell the change in speed and momentum. Still, the QB was able to flick a bomb with no step or windup at all, that needs fixed.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:09 PM   #174
MVP

Bgamer90's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methlab
This looks like 09 with different cutscreens and playcall menu. I see none of the improvements people were hinting at in community day. Oh well, I will buy NHL 10 and Modern Warfare 2 and wait until EA FINALLY loses the exclusive NFL rights. Maybe Backbreaker will be good.
Wow... I love how people are making final judgments of a rookie mode video that a person taped in front of a TV with major edits....
Old 04-25-2009, 02:15 PM   #175
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Anyone who is comparing this to Madden 09 Obviously did not play Madden 09 that much. I easily have 100+ hours on 09 and the difference is night and day. First off, The pocket actually develops in 10, OL/DL Interection is much better, The Presentation is obviously improved, and 10 has alot more little touches.

Seriously, Go back and play Madden 09, you will see the improvements...
Old 04-25-2009, 02:40 PM   #176
Rookie

OVR: 9

Nice to see the short sleeve compression shirts in. I have seen many people refer to them as "half sleeves", but they are really just short sleeve Under Armour shirts. I hope NCAA gets some of this accessory love.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »