Home

PC Users - Would you purchase Madden 2010 or 2011 on the PC?

This is a discussion on PC Users - Would you purchase Madden 2010 or 2011 on the PC? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2009, 11:14 PM   #73
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: PC Users - Would you purchase Madden 2010 or 2011 on the PC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arden_05
That's cool but you do know you can use your Xbox 360 controller on PC right? You have free software that can map your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox 360 controller for those games that are mouse and keyboard only, just so you know
I had downloaded software that did allow me to use my 360 controller before but I had to format my computer. I never could find the website I got it from so I have been unable to use my controller on my computer because every where wants you to pay to get it. I feel that I already spent $20 to get a wireless receiver why should I have to pay more to be able to use it. Would you happen to have a link to give?
Old 05-08-2009, 11:23 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I had downloaded software that did allow me to use my 360 controller before but I had to format my computer. I never could find the website I got it from so I have been unable to use my controller on my computer because every where wants you to pay to get it. I feel that I already spent $20 to get a wireless receiver why should I have to pay more to be able to use it. Would you happen to have a link to give?
Check these out:

Xpadder

http://www.xpadderwave.com/

Joy2Key

http://www.electracode.com/4/joy2key...%20Version.htm

Give it a shot it took me a little while to figure each out, but I did and either one works great
Old 05-08-2009, 11:35 PM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would buy it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2009, 01:37 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by arden_05
As stated before, for EA to save on dev cost why not just produce the game every 2 to 3 years, starting with this year. Put it on steam and lets get on with it.

I wonder why Ian doesn't chime into this thread. It's like Madden PC is an off-limits subject. I would liked to hear what the situation really is from him and when we'll get it back on PC, and prefer it not be a canned, vague company statement. I and many others in this thread have spent our hard earned money on Madden PC over the years. Many of us have built communities around it only to have it taken from us. Pose some possible solutions to this problem, can we as consumers do anything to get the ball rolling? Be straight forward don't tell us it will return next year to PC(like last year), only to do the same thing to us next year for Madden 2011, we deserve better. We support your company so support our platform.
Regardless of whether or not anyone responds, or says anything positive or negative, at least we are seeing a pretty consistent message being sent that we would love to play the new Madden's on the PC. We all know the team is going to make an awesome product, and there's certainly nothing wrong with continuing to say "WE WANT IT ON PC"...
Old 05-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #77
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLFANMIKE
Regardless of whether or not anyone responds, or says anything positive or negative, at least we are seeing a pretty consistent message being sent that we would love to play the new Madden's on the PC. We all know the team is going to make an awesome product, and there's certainly nothing wrong with continuing to say "WE WANT IT ON PC"...
Agreed. Oh and bump
Old 05-09-2009, 08:59 AM   #78
Banned

OVR: 21

Never been a big Madden console guy, but I would def buy for the pc due to the mod possibilities and the fact that I spend alot more time at my pc than trying to fight with my kids for the console.

Still play a bunch of titles on the pc...wish Madden was one of them. 08 wasn't bad, but did not hold my interest due to a few fatal flaws and overall look.

Hope to see Madden back on pc again soon.

C
Old 05-09-2009, 11:54 AM   #79
Rookie

I wish we could come do some kind of agreement with these guys (EA). For instance, for them to produce Madden on PC they would need a minimum of 250,000 - 300,00 pre-orders and if this goal is reached we get Madden 2010 PC. If not we don't get Madden PC and they issue a mass refund so no one loses anything. They can have a webpage with a counter to let us know where we stand.

I mean EA's all about money right (as they are a business), if they get a set amount of pre-orders this should give them incentive to bring it back to the PC platform. This can be done every couple of years to insure a profit on each release, which should decrease the effects of piracy.

What do you guys think?
Old 05-09-2009, 12:53 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 6

then again maybe they release it later after the console version is released.and thats why they not mention a word about it.

lets face the facts the people who do pirate games would not buy if they knew it was coming to pc yeah i know you can still pirate xbox360 but you have to mod your system in order to play it plus most dont know how.

i think the best approach to address this issue is to download the game directly from ea then you connect to them and give them your activation number you got threw your e-mail from buying the game.

i buy alot of games threw steam you got a place called direct to drive as well more and more small game companys are going his route.

the best anti piracy device i seen is for a game i bought 3 years ago called steel beasts pro i payed 130 bucks for it lol they sent me the game a book for it and usb flashdrive to store the license.

and once you try to install it you plug in a flashdrive the game wont play if you dont have the flashdrive in the pc with the log in code for the game its 100 percent hacker proof if you do a search 3 years laters and there is no one who broken that code yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »