Home

PC Users - Would you purchase Madden 2010 or 2011 on the PC?

This is a discussion on PC Users - Would you purchase Madden 2010 or 2011 on the PC? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-08-2009, 06:47 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: PC Users - Would you purchase Madden 2010 or 2011 on the PC?

i've been pc gaming w/ fbpro and madden for years!!

i would totally invest in an updated PC version of madden!! would be awesome if the software included a play editor similar to that in Sierra's Fbpro98.

Anyways. Hope some one is listening.

buck
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2009, 06:50 PM   #66
Rookie

You bet...as a dedicated Online Madden League Coach and admin, I would buy Madden PC 2010 if it were on par with what EA is releasing for PS3 and Xbox360.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:10 PM   #67
Rookie

I have been buying madden for the PC since 2002 and always buy it I have never Pirated a Madden Football game. I will continue buying as I look forward every season to see the new ones come out. I just hope the developers can fine a way to make it a profitable item that they can affort to keep producing it. I notice some of the recent games I have bought use Steam and I assume that is to protect for pirating the game. Please come up with a soluction so you can bring us another version.
Old 05-08-2009, 07:11 PM   #68
MVP

OVR: 46

i would be all over it if they would upgrade the graphics and other things like 2k did with mlb and nba. If it is like last gen then i will not buy it
Old 05-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #69
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Well I have seen madden games on pc in the past and the graphic can be crappy sometime. But if the graphics are real and game play is good then maybe. It depends alot on how old your pc is and what kind of graphic card is in your pc at thetime. It depends alot on the condition on pc which determans how good the game will pplay and look.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:04 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 3

As stated before, for EA to save on dev cost why not just produce the game every 2 to 3 years, starting with this year. Put it on steam and lets get on with it.

I wonder why Ian doesn't chime into this thread. It's like Madden PC is an off-limits subject. I would liked to hear what the situation really is from him and when we'll get it back on PC, and prefer it not be a canned, vague company statement. I and many others in this thread have spent our hard earned money on Madden PC over the years. Many of us have built communities around it only to have it taken from us. Pose some possible solutions to this problem, can we as consumers do anything to get the ball rolling? Be straight forward don't tell us it will return next year to PC(like last year), only to do the same thing to us next year for Madden 2011, we deserve better. We support your company so support our platform.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:51 PM   #71
MVP

OVR: 26

I try not to buy the same game on two different platforms. The only time I can say that I have broken this rule was with Oblivion. I prefer my action games, Sports, and FPS on my 360 because it feels better to use my 360 controller then my keyboard/mouse for the pc. I would not buy the PC version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorious Arc
I try not to buy the same game on two different platforms. The only time I can say that I have broken this rule was with Oblivion. I prefer my action games, Sports, and FPS on my 360 because it feels better to use my 360 controller then my keyboard/mouse for the pc. I would not buy the PC version.
That's cool but you do know you can use your Xbox 360 controller on PC right? You have free software that can map your keyboard and mouse to your Xbox 360 controller for those games that are mouse and keyboard only, just so you know

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »