Home

Madden NFL 10: Online Franchise Q&A with Donny Moore

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10: Online Franchise Q&A with Donny Moore within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2009, 12:52 PM   #121
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Madden NFL 10: Online Franchise Q&A with Donny Moore

My order of must haves...
1. Salary cap/Player contracts! Needs to be in this year asap! please....
2. Trade Logic
3. Extra Point stuff/presentation
4. Import Draft Classes (don't really care about this one)
I just hope stuff isn't being purposly left out to sell madden 11. If that's the case then use 3 and 4 for that. LOL ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2009, 01:24 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDKing
My order of must haves...
1. Salary cap/Player contracts! Needs to be in this year asap! please....
2. Trade Logic
3. Extra Point stuff/presentation
4. Import Draft Classes (don't really care about this one)
I just hope stuff isn't being purposly left out to sell madden 11. If that's the case then use 3 and 4 for that. LOL ...
The only thing i really want, is Salary/ Player contracts. Trade logic for a cpu team, dont really care about that. Its online so it should be all real people, why need the cpu to have trade logic?
Importing draft classes? Thats only good if your playing in both, Online Franchise and Online Dynasty. Only 12 out of 32 players in the franchise, will know the in coming draft class from ncaa. The extra point stuff will only be good for the 1st season. Then most of us will skip it. I want to play the game not look at it, but thats just me. Im happy with what they added, very happy. But ill love it, if they can get the cap in. Just my $0.02.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:59 PM   #123
Banned

OVR: 12

Without player contracts and a salary cap, there's really no point to online franchise, unless those two things are added, count me out of online franchise.

You can't import draft classes from NCAA 10, there are no contracts, nor is there a salary cap. I can live without imported drafts classes, but franchise mode, whether it is on or offline, isn't franchise mode with out player contracts and a salary cap.

The free agent pool is going to be filled with players that nobody wants. There are no player contracts, so unless you cut a player he's on your team until he retires. Without a salary cap, users will be able to keep all of there good players, there will be no cap casualities; there will be no blockbuster free agents.

I still can't wait for this game to drop; however, online franchise = epic fail.
Old 06-10-2009, 03:37 PM   #124
MVP

OVR: 13

Did we get an answer as to what happens if a disconnect occurs during an on-line franchise game?
Old 06-12-2009, 10:35 PM   #125
Rookie

OVR: 0
A simple answer for logic trads with the computer for now is to just have the commish add/drop for the person trying to trade so long as it is a fair trade witch can be determined a few ways such as a vote through out the league or the commish can just go to offline mode franchise and see if the computer accepts (only with in the first few years) with the acception of drafted players from future years so i guess the best way to do it is a league vote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2009, 10:43 PM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 0
i think the only way for there to be a ncaa export draft class would be if it were the commish who imported it because there would be no way for everyone to do so. so my guess is that is how that would be done.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »