Home

New pass rushing video (in practice mode)

This is a discussion on New pass rushing video (in practice mode) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2009, 03:14 PM   #41
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: New pass rushing video (in practice mode)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colladie
I saw one play where he got 5 secs but most of them were 3 to 4 which is good.

Edit: Around 1:13, the pocket stays for 6 secs.
Exactly.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 03:15 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Now that's what the hell I'm talking about. That looks Egggggg celllent Smithers!!!!!! And guys keep in mind this is Ravens with Suggs as a 90 and Ngata as a 90 ovr going up against a mediocre Bills line. Leave it right here Ian. Now every defense is not going to give you this, but the ones that should will. I like this. I love this.
I can't believe you can watch that video and cot comment on the fact that Trent Edwards was easily avoiding hits with that QB elusiveness button. You let me down on that one Bro. I expect that type of oversight from the "Ian is our Hero" crowd but the real "SIM" gamers need you to catch that stuff and point it out to him. Of course you might know a little more about the subject. Did you not find that questionable?.

Edit- Someone told me practice mode prevents the QB from getting drilled so maybe those animations only occur during this mode.

Last edited by FadeEmAll; 06-13-2009 at 06:20 PM.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #43
Banned

OVR: 9

looks pretty realistic this point, good work there.
Old 06-13-2009, 03:16 PM   #44
SHO
Give us a raise, loser!

SHO's Arena

OVR: 24

This is perfect. I applaud you for this one.

Old 06-13-2009, 03:17 PM   #45
MVP

OVR: 12

Leave it as is now... don't let the marketing department see it though they won't like it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2009, 03:17 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

and there's the impact that this involvement with the community can have on a game. If Ian wasn't giving us all of this information/videos then we would've never inquired about the pass rush and he never would've discovered this "weapons curve" bug.

Keep up the great work Ian, if you don't change it (the pass rush) at all you definitely have my $60. Franchise will actually be fun if I have to worry about who I'm putting out there on the O-line (especially as I'm a bills fan).
Old 06-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #47
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
I can't believe you can watch that video and cot comment on the fact that Trent Edwards was easily avoiding hits with that QB elusiveness button. You let me down on that one Bro. I expect that type of oversight from the "Ian is our Hero" crowd but the real "SIM" gamers need you to catch that stuff and point it out to him. Of course you might know a little more about the subject. Did you not find that questionable?.
I believe its because its in practice mode. If you listen, you can hear the whistle blowing whenever a defensive player touches the QB.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 06-13-2009, 03:19 PM   #48
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadeEmAll
I didn't care about that at that point. I just want to see the rush get better. With a pass rush actually coming, it makes the avoidance feature actually useful.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »