Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 01:01 PM   #105
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Preliminary details

Quote:
Originally Posted by thudias
Hmm...it sounds like I will have to re-do my sliders again after this patch. Especially if it wi be easier to get sacks and less interceptions...Looking forward to the Franchise Stat fixes as well.
The ratings mean nothing, all the drafting and scouting is purely cosmetic. Put WRs at CB and vice versa and you'll see what I mean.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 02:20 PM   #106
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

I guess this is a good news update. At least we know what the deal is. Still stupid that I wont get to play the finished version of madden until november. Swear I need to go to peter moore and show him what leadership and being efficiant as well as thorough with development time in regards to releasing games. Patches should deal with small things in a game like SMALL bugs or what not. 2 Patches shouldnt be needed in order to even play the game as advertised. Oh well thats just me, just a little mffede I have to wait 3+ months for me to see my return of investment.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:23 PM   #107
Pro

NDIrish98's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

well, i didn't see anything about the horrid pass/run blocking, which should've been one of the biggest issues here. looks like my copy will be finding a nice little resting spot in the "USED" games section.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:31 PM   #108
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by NdaZone7
How come the running game wasnt adressed? Patch 1 made it to easy to run and screens are automatic TDs because the blocking is to good and no defenders can even get to the RB.
goto to the Madden forums on EA site. he gets more in detail. said they fixed that, and direct snaps to HB and other problems.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:54 PM   #109
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AboveTheRim
Dude I have a life, unlike you I have a life that does not revolve around operationsports and thoughts of Ian Cummings. To be honest I could careless if Ian comes to OS or replies to my post. The only members on this forum who make signifcant contributions to the development of Madden are the CD guys.

Many months ago before you joined OS, we were told Jostling would be in the game no matter what difficulty setting. There should be no excuse for this not being on All-Pro (most realistic setting). I hope this can be patched, doubt it will happen though
U are right i havent seen jostling in this game like i saw on the animation vids they showed b4 the game released. But truthfully the most realistic setting is Pro with the cpu setting set to 100. All-Pro still has the glitches and missed blocks in it, even with settings to 100.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:57 PM   #110
Banned

mvandor's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
Umm...where was I talking about quick fixes? That's why I said focus on Madden 11 after Patch 2. So its not a bunch of quick fixes and they can have time to properly fix things.

You have any idea how many years I've been reading that argument? At least 10.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:04 PM   #111
Banned

OVR: 4

Gawrsh guys, i'm so happy they are fixing the presentation glitches that I can just overlook the fact that ratings mean nothing!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 03:16 PM   #112
Robot

thaima1shu's Arena

OVR: 21

This sounds awesome. Looking forward to it.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »