Home

Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2009, 05:01 PM   #121
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Madden NFL 10 Blog: 2nd Title Update Preliminary Details

Even though I'm a 2k5 guy I've been supportive and positive in the direction this game is going and for the most part think it's a quality if somewhat flawed game.

That being said,I would have to say that the patches are getting out a little slower than they should given that the flaws were obvious and pointed out within a week after release.I think considering the longevity that a sports title is typically played there should be a little more urgency to get it corrected.Within reason I would say by mid-October patch #2 should be out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 05:10 PM   #122
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
Even though I'm a 2k5 guy I've been supportive and positive in the direction this game is going and for the most part think it's a quality if somewhat flawed game.

That being said,I would have to say that the patches are getting out a little slower than they should given that the flaws were obvious and pointed out within a week after release.I think considering the longevity that a sports title is typically played there should be a little more urgency to get it corrected.Within reason I would say by mid-October patch #2 should be out.

I think a big thing is who are the game testers???EA pays guys to test Madden out before its released yet every year I could give you a list of obvious things the day its released. But a guy who plays this game for a month to 2 months before its store release date cant?Or is it the people the beta testers are complaining to just aren't listening because some of these issues while not be major are pretty obvious after playing only 2 or 3 games.I don't get it however I appreciate Ian making a point to stop by over here and post up the good word.I'm a little disappointed the patch wont be out till next month though....
Old 10-17-2009, 06:43 PM   #123
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Ok mostly everything on this list looks fine accept the who thing about forcing the QB to dropback in Shotgun before he can take off. Are you kidding me Ian. I have supported you up to know. Why are you limiting the control we have over the QB after the snap. I was already annoyed about the forced dropback passing from under the center part. Now you doing to the QB when he is in the shotgun. The only reason you doing this is because to many people whine about people running out of the pocket with the QB. Boo hoo for the people who whine. QBs running out of the pocket is a part of the real nfl. Been forced dropback before I can run away from pressure is caused me to get sacked so much. Espically in playaction pass. Force dropback passing has also cause the QB motions this year to be sloopy and so on. This complete force drop back passing is really not needed. Bad idea.

Last edited by PantherBeast_OS; 10-17-2009 at 06:47 PM.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:50 PM   #124
Banned

2krules's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18

I agree 100%. It's ridiculous that it takes this long for the second patch to be released.
Old 10-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #125
MVP

OVR: 24

So I guess the franchise problem of a broken IR system won't be fixed? (Unless I missed it somewhere)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 07:06 PM   #126
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler289
So I guess the franchise problem of a broken IR system won't be fixed? (Unless I missed it somewhere)
They're still coming up with things that aren't listed supposedly so it may be there.Who knows?The problem with them still making the list is that it's as if they went into hibernation for two months and now are finally awake enough to acknowledge problems that were listed by everyone here from the get go.It's not like the game has viruses that continually pop up new problems to solve.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:10 PM   #127
Pro

OVR: 9
Any chance there could be a user stats fix? I mean, I have over 40 tie games...Maybe in the next update we could look forward to an offline users stats page....I know, it sounds insane...It's not like that's done in ANY other sports game, including another football title from EA.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:54 PM   #128
MVP

SteelerSpartan's Arena

OVR: 20

No mention of the excessive over the shoulder catches???

Those look awful when they happen when they're not supposed to

My CFB Teams:
Marshall..WVU-Go Herd/Eeers!!!

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »