Home

How's your rebuilding going?

This is a discussion on How's your rebuilding going? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-28-2011, 10:12 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: How's your rebuilding going?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals28
Nice bro, what was your score against the Pats? I won 23-20 on a last 2nd FG haha. But now I'm 5-2 but these next 2 games are gong to tell alot about my team. MNF vs the Steelers then at the Colts. I'm about to fire the xbox up right now.
i won 20-10. it was closer then that sounds tho. graham missed 2 fgs for NE which is what he did for us so that was kinda funny lol. but benson broke out a 94 yd TD with 1:37 left in the 4th. but palmer plain sucked. he went 8 for 21 with like 80 yds and 1 INT. the only reason i won was bc of defense. ndukwe got 2 picks and pacman got a pick 6. shut down their offense most of the game. only big play game from green-ellis and it was like a 50+ yd TD run.
Old 01-30-2011, 02:11 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 1

i made everything thing in sliders and levels as hard as i could but still beat the pats 87-10 with the bills. 600 rushing yrds between three rb!!
Old 01-30-2011, 05:07 PM   #35
Rookie

ryanh04's Arena

OVR: 3

Rebuilding the Steelers.
One of the oldest teams in the game.
Players Resigned:
Lamarr Woodley, Ike Taylor, Ramon Foster, Willie Colon, Tony Hills, Doug Legursky, William Gay, Dennis Dixon.

Players left go:
Aaron Smith, Mewelde Moore, Shaun Suisham, Charlie Batch, Trai Essex, Bryon Leftwich, Keyaron Fox.

Free Agent signings:
Thaddeus Gibson and Garrett Hartley. Wanted Nnamdi Asomugha but its not the steelers way.
Drafted:
Mike Pouncey 1rd.
Marvin Austin 2rd.
Ras I Dowling 3rd.
Luke Stocker 4rd.
Dion Lewis 5rd.
Sione Fua 5rd Traded up.

Wanted to rebuild the D line some. I love Big Ham and Hokie Pokie but they are old. Next I need to get Elite Offensive Lineman
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #36
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

I simmed through 2110 and took over the Raiders, after making the likely coaching changes, player movement...also drafted the first 3 rouds for all teams...

What's interesting is the fact that the OVR range gets a lot tighter...teams end up in the mid 80s to low 90s, so the games are pretty even up and competitive...

The 2011 Raiders are an 88 OVR, so I've racked up a 11-5 record, finished second to the Chiefs and made the playoffs as a wild card...

The stats on O, D and ST are all very believable and most of my wins were 4th quarter combacks or nail biters...

I barely beat the Ravens and then the Colts to end up in the Conference Championship to the Patriots who beat the snot out of me in the regular season...

Problem is, Brady and Green Ellis were injured in their last game, so barring anything really weird, I may just end up in the SB vs. either the NYG or a Kevin Kolb led AZ...

I decided this got too easy, so when this season is over, I'm keeping my sliders and taking on the 2010 Chan Gailey Bills...

I'm going to make rookie Levi Brown my starter and play and develop all the rookies...

They are a 70 OVR, so I think it will take a few seasons to get them into the high 80's, where championship teams seem to be...

Having waaaay more fun with this title than expected...I'm usually done with football gaming after the RL SB, but NCAA and Madden have me locked in for at least another couple months before I move on...
Old 01-30-2011, 06:30 PM   #37
Banned

b22gamer's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgneousMold
rebuilt the lions, too easy...in my 3rd season, so many young guns have progressed so much, i really wish there was a reallllly crap team like the 0-16 lions with next to no talent.

Dude, take the Cardinals and try and rebuild...I dare ya... In my first 4 season I went 3-13, 7-9, 1-15 and 5-11....They have NO QB and NO OL....
Old 01-30-2011, 08:47 PM   #38
Rookie

Bengals28's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by b22gamer
Dude, take the Cardinals and try and rebuild...I dare ya... In my first 4 season I went 3-13, 7-9, 1-15 and 5-11....They have NO QB and NO OL....
What difficulty?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »