Home

Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet?

This is a discussion on Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 03:19 PM   #33
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TearsOfPurple
These are the posts I hate. Seriously, are you never happy? You have nothing better to do then come on these forums and complain?

*waits patiently for a response telling me how stupid I am for wanting to buy a game I actually enjoy*
Umm, what? Are you kidding me? It is forum where he his afforded the right to voice his displeasure. He did so without resorting to broken english or inflammatory remarks. You act is if hes drinking himself into a stupor while complaining to complain.

Some users here are so sanctimonious.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:26 PM   #34
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

I have retail and have been having a blast, period.

Skyboxer OS TWITCH
STEAM
PSN: Skyboxeros
SWITCH 8211-0709-4612
XBOX Skyboxer OS
Old 08-27-2011, 03:29 PM   #35
Pro

northface28's Arena

OVR: 6
Post Re: Wow...is anyone having fun with this yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertw2010
"The people who are being critical just have actual expectations. Sadly, some of them will still buy the game. "

Maybe just Maybe some people need to LOWER thier expectations to some level of reality...its still just a game and will NEVER meet everyones expectations.....

I am standing over here for
And here is the root of the problem, all this time I was mad at EA for substandard products. When in actuality its a large % of the fan base whos to blame. Lower our expectations? Why? "Its just a game", "nothing is perfect", etc just reeks of medocrity, hence, more often than not, thats what we get. So many are conditioned to accept it.

As soon as you detest the medocrity vocally, youre shot down by several select OSers with their "logic" & "perspective" telling you how "bitter", "whiny" etc you are.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2011, 03:31 PM   #36
Rookie

justtxyank's Arena

OVR: 1

I have retail version and loving the game. Small issues that bug me (commentary is totally whack) but definitely glad to have purchased.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:32 PM   #37
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by cng41
Really???? Thought that was what a forum was for. people giving thier opinions hmmmm
Yeah that is why we have a DEDICATED THREAD to voice your opinions on the game, it is called the IMPRESSIONS THREAD.

Just like we have dedicated bugs & glitches thread, highlight reel thread, Q&A thread, etc.

Those threads are stickied to the top of the forums for a reason. Less clutter....We don't need dozens of individual threads talking about the same thing.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:34 PM   #38

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

This year something very interesting seems to be happening....game sites are giving it lower reviews while the "trusted names" on this site (BK, Sky, etc) are giving it a thumbs up.

Encouraging to say the least. I trust them WAY more then a reviewer who tends to review more CoD and less sports titles.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:35 PM   #39
Rookie

BlackJackRabbit's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertw2010
"The people who are being critical just have actual expectations. Sadly, some of them will still buy the game. "

Maybe just Maybe some people need to LOWER thier expectations to some level of reality...its still just a game and will NEVER meet everyones expectations.....

I am standing over here for
Why should people lower their expectations ? People's expectations are formed by what they've been exposed to in the past. There are still things ( game-play wise) that have been done better in other games ( some made by EA) years ago. Madden is behind the rest of the sports genre. People expect a football video game that is on par with the rest of the sports genre.
Old 08-27-2011, 03:39 PM   #40
Hall Of Fame

illwill10's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Yeah that is why we have a DEDICATED THREAD to voice your opinions on the game, it is called the IMPRESSIONS THREAD.

Just like we have dedicated bugs & glitches thread, highlight reel thread, Q&A thread, etc.

Those threads are stickied to the top of the forums for a reason. Less clutter....We don't need dozens of individual threads talking about the same thing.
Agree
Just like with most games come out, There will tons of threads started either complaining about something or asking for something they couldve just use "Search Forum" feature
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »