Home

Madden 12 Draft Class Import: The Breakdown

This is a discussion on Madden 12 Draft Class Import: The Breakdown within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-12-2012, 06:37 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Madden 12 Draft Class Import: The Breakdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulAssassin
Thx for feedback... something I remember some ppl did when tuning classes last year was switching some of the power RBs to FBs due to too many FBs being in the class when FB is a position of little value when it comes to drafting... the user would have to switch them back to HB after the draft concludes, but it was at least a constructive way of building more depth for the RB position. shrug.
Looking at a couple draft sights I decided to go back and only keep some of the players expected to be drafter or picked up as a Free Agent as Seniors. This only left me with 9 Fullbacks, 6 Kickers, and 6 Punters that were rated over 79 in NCAA and still listed as Seniors. Out of the 9 Fullbacks, 3 are TE’s and 1 is a HB that are projected to make the switch in the NFL. The players switched were RB Ganaway (Baylor), TE Dunsmore (Northwestern), TE Halahuni (Oregon State), and TE Ellison (USC).
I will test this in a Draft Class tonight and see if I actually get the 9 FBs, and 6 Ks and Ps. I will also do a quick count of every position and post later tonight.
Old 01-13-2012, 12:01 AM   #10
Rookie

trevor3_2009's Arena

OVR: 3

When I was trying to fix all of the D-linemen in the first round issue, I re-rated all of them. For the D-linemen if they are rated below 83 overall, they won't make the cut for the draft class. It only put two of them in the game. So I tried doing this with punters and kickers and it still put them in the class. That leads me to believe that there is a certain rating for each position to get them into the class. I might do some testing on this tonight and see if that is the case.
Old 01-13-2012, 01:49 AM   #11
MVP

If you still have NCAA on the 360 download my roster file under the GT: Cursive138. You might be surprised at how my re-rates are and how they come out in Madden. I did another test and was able to get the ratings in the first round spread out better. The highest 1st rounder was a 85 overall and the lowest was a 75 overall. I also saw was able to get the defensive lineman down to only 10 in the first round, 4 left ends, 3 right ends, and 3 tackles. I want to bump up a few linebackers and this class should almost be perfect. I am expecting a initial 2012 draft class to be ready Sunday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2012, 05:27 PM   #12
Working for the weekend

Herky's Arena

OVR: 32

Great job on the video. These are shaping up nicely.

Iowa Hawkeyes
Northern Iowa Panthers
Minnesota Vikings
Chicago Cubs
Minnesota Twins
Boston Celtics
Minnesota Timberwolves
Old 01-15-2012, 12:28 PM   #13
MVP

Final 2012 Draft File...

Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?5edehlozi3x9xuh

This is my completed Draft Class for the 2012 NFL Season, more season will follow shortly.

Thanks Again!
Old 01-15-2012, 02:28 PM   #14
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cursive
Final 2012 Draft File...

Here it is http://www.mediafire.com/?5edehlozi3x9xuh

This is my completed Draft Class for the 2012 NFL Season, more season will follow shortly.

Thanks Again!
Does the draft work out about the same if I just get it from Xbox roster dl form the game?
Old 01-15-2012, 02:39 PM   #15
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodeus
Does the draft work out about the same if I just get it from Xbox roster dl form the game?
Yes because it's a 1 year roster only, this roster is only meant to export the 2012 draft class. Any other draft class will not come out right, I am working on another roster for 2013 an beyond,
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2012, 02:53 PM   #16
Rookie

Lodeus's Arena

OVR: 8

I see, thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »