Home

Next years Connected Franchise!

This is a discussion on Next years Connected Franchise! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2013, 03:31 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Next years Connected Franchise!

Custom draft classes. Let me build my own. Sick of nobody at Tiburon being able to perform basic math.

A realistic progression system. Goals and packages? How is that football-like?

Ability to assign custom playbooks to a team/coach and have it be recognized.

Knock off this "I'm the owner so I'm going to adjust the price of hotdogs" bull****. What I SHOULD be doing is leasing vendor space to bidders. There are a LOT of ways that **** should improve.

Oh, and make the supersim used on the front end to simulate games ALSO work in-game so I can sim-out of blowouts without both teams going over 70 points because they can run a play and only take 4 seconds off the clock. They SPECIFICALLY said they were using Supersim for the front end simming in CCM last year, so why does the in-game sim produce the same stats supersim did 3 years ago? Makes CFM as a player pretty useless when it results in your opponents scores 25 touchdowns a game.

Ugh, ok, back to not being angry and making serious suggestions...

Ok, first, I really like how they did relocation. It's pretty immersive, all that... and I'm cool with being limited on logos/names/etc.. What I'm not cool with is the limited number of cities. Just add a ton more cities, with the same options. I'd like to be able to relocate the entire league and play with completely fictional franchises, that'd be cool. I love that Portland and Salt Lake were included, though, that's awesome.

Umm... there should probably be separate running and passing schemes. Mike Shanahan, Gary Kubiak... Zone Run or West Coast? They're both. Jim Harbaugh is Power Run and West Coast. Can someone explain to me how Devin Hester is best suited to a Power Run offense? Some of these things just baffle me.

damn it, started complaining again...

Working sub sliders would be nice. I'd really like this to be redone completely. Substitutions made on a schedule. For instance, I can dictate that my #1 HB comes out of the game for 1 series ever 3rd series. Something like that. Formational depth charts would be nice too... or customizable personnel packages.
Old 12-14-2013, 03:33 AM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
to put legends on to current teams
While I don't really want this, it does remind me of an earlier, more innocent time. Remember Madden cards? Back in like '99?

Me and my two roommates used to play franchise... back before we cared about sliders or realism, we just played. Every season we said we could pick one of the legends to add to franchise mode. I'd always add Brent Jones to my 'Niners. Good times.
Old 12-14-2013, 05:42 AM   #11
Just started!

I hope they add better drills.. kinda like nba 2k my career mode
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2013, 05:40 AM   #12
Rookie

Also, I wish they had the Progression like in FIFA, if the player plays good, his Stats go up on their own, more realistic and fun!

I hate spending 20,000 XP on an 78 overall and turning him into the next Ed Reed!
Old 12-15-2013, 11:11 AM   #13
Banned

I want coordinators and to put legends on to current teams
Old 12-15-2013, 03:12 PM   #14
Banned

Cre8's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sdrawkcab321
I want coordinators and to put legends on to current teams
Spoiler
Old 12-16-2013, 12:38 AM   #15
Rookie

MagsMetrics101's Arena

I have a couple of things:

1. Get rid of goals, points, packages, ETC. it annoying and isnt real. players should progress automatically, not by what points you spend on.

2. Add waivers, practice squad to make it more realistic.

3. Get more in depth with coaches schemes and players style, as offenses and defenses playing styles are just "balanced", same with player styles. also, some coaches have multiple offensive and defensive schemes. Tomlin uses 3-4 versatile and tampa 2, not just 1

4. make simulation more realistic, as the stats are TERRIBLE when you simulate.

5. players ratings are pretty bad. John Conner should not be a 60 overall FB, he is one of the best in the league. Marshawn's carrying rating, which is like 97, shouldnt be that becayse he fumbles more than league average, while guys like Larod Stephens-Howling should be higher because they dont fumble

6. fix auto subs and sliders so i can get a RBBC option for my team

7. fix how good the computer passes against you, as man and zone both suck no matter how much you change the sliders
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2013, 10:58 PM   #16
Rookie

I would like to see the coaches have their own personalities instead of just all of them doing the same thing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »