Home

CheechDogg75's XBOX 360 Rerated Rosters

This is a discussion on CheechDogg75's XBOX 360 Rerated Rosters within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2008, 11:57 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: CheechDogg75's XBOX 360 Rerated Rosters

Cheech - itbeme,

I read that the problem with the ratings edit is it's only good for one season. If I import the draft classes (Thanks Cheech!) or use the generated draft class, the rookie ratings will be too high and you can't go in and edit them.

Or do you have it set to control all teams so you can go in and edit the rooks after the draft each year?

Hope this makes sense...
Old 10-14-2008, 06:17 AM   #10
Pro

CAG CheechDogg's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by caldi06
you are the man. i wanna thank you for taking the tie to do these rosters. 2 questions i have for you:

1). Which EA Update did you use to complete the rosters?
I used # 3
2). Are you seeing a big difference in gameplay and stats with these rerated rosters?
I have not had time to play, but I will post any differences Wed.

Thanks once again bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince of Milwaukee 28
So cheech... let me get this right? These re-rated rosters are based off EA Update #7 and you also did the QB Acc thing? Along with editing the catch rating for the lb's, cb's and s's? Am I right with everything i mentioned here? If you did all these things I can't thank you enough... cuz I was gonna start editing for the QB Acc tonite
No buddy, it was itbeme that did all that. Hes crazy like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robb Wilson
Cheech - itbeme,

I read that the problem with the ratings edit is it's only good for one season. If I import the draft classes (Thanks Cheech!) or use the generated draft class, the rookie ratings will be too high and you can't go in and edit them.

Or do you have it set to control all teams so you can go in and edit the rooks after the draft each year?

Hope this makes sense...
I didn't do drastic changes in my rerates. They were just simple reratings to reduce the amount of 99 overall players in the game.

Some players speeds were raised to seperate them from other players in the league. Some players tackling was also raised to do the same. You won't have any problems when you transport your NCAA class into madden with these rosters, the changes in the ratings are really minimal.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:46 AM   #11
Pro

itbeme23's Arena

OVR: 5

I've gotten the okay to post my "drastically" rerated rosters. I'll look to do that some time tonight. I'm on the west coast, so more than likely it won't be until 9 or 10 PM my time. For those of you that aren't familiar with how I rerated my rosters, please check out http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ix-roboqb.html. I've never uploaded anything to OS before, so if anybody has instructions on how to do so, I would greatly appreciate it. If I can get these today, hopefully it will be smooth sailing tonight.

I'll try to create my own thread once I'm able to upload my rosters. I don't want to crowd Cheech's thread with my psychotic, obsessive-cumpulsive rerated rosters. LOL.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »