Home

Good News For Roster Update #6(Video Included)

This is a discussion on Good News For Roster Update #6(Video Included) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2009, 01:35 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Good News For Roster Update #6(Video Included)

That video made me envy some EA employees. lol
Old 10-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #10
Banned

bushidonole's Arena

OVR: 3

Friday morning as in 12a-5am, like last time?
Old 10-08-2009, 03:02 PM   #11
Pro

Bruin26's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
I still don't understand why they didn't drop his(Crabtree) overall rating down even more from his original one. I mean he's been missing for weeks from just practice. I guess they'll leave it to us to figure that out because we do have that freedom to change it to our liking.
I am not sure his rating should decrease just because he has been out. Those were his ratings before when he hadn't been in training camp. So they are saying that is what he is rated coming out of college. I don't really see the issue. But will admit to some bias because I am a 49ers fan. But I don't think lack of playing should make a rookie lose rating points.

I actually think they lower ratings too quick for veteran players. It should be more of an every few weeks thing to me not updating them every week based on great games or bad games. Rookies or players still within about 3 years of their rookie year than I understand them doing that. But not players that are 8-12 year vets. for the most part. To me there needs to be a trend.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 03:09 PM   #12
Rookie

mjh91's Arena

OVR: 7

Great news. I can finally start my official Franchise tomorrow. Thanks EA!
Old 10-08-2009, 08:01 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

does anyone know if this update will have seau and trotter, even if they are not on their respective(potential) teams will they be in the free agent list, it is quite aggravating starting a franchise and then not being able to create these types of players
Old 10-08-2009, 08:14 PM   #14
CSL
Pro

OVR: 8

Trotter will be. I very much doubt that Seau will since he won't be officially signed until next week.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:49 PM   #15
JMD
MVP

JMD's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupendamatic
Cool that both will be added to their teams.

Side note, anyone else notice Donny called a slant route a curl? Also I noticed when he stopped on the Giants LOLB that Boley is still listed a LOLB, why is Donny being so ignorant to the fact that Boley is a ROLB, I mean really, change it already!! It's annoying switching him everyweek for online games.
You can save your depth chart for online games after you make changes so you don't have to do it every time you play. But yeah they should put him where he belongs. I'd kill to have that job and I guarantee it would be done to perfection if I were doing it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2009, 11:36 PM   #16
Banned

Stupendamatic's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
You can save your depth chart for online games after you make changes so you don't have to do it every time you play. But yeah they should put him where he belongs. I'd kill to have that job and I guarantee it would be done to perfection if I were doing it.
I understand that and I do but when there is a roster update the depth chart resets and that is on extra thing I have to change. Switching 6 players positions every week is annoying.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »