Home

Madden 11 Classic Roster Set

This is a discussion on Madden 11 Classic Roster Set within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Madden 11 Classic Roster Set

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobthenailer
Yep, from what I can see CAPLORDs got a lot of their stuff from Madden 2006 which is what I am basing mine on. There are like 30 classic teams in that.
Man, after looking at these CapLords teams, they really paid attention to detail even with the equipment accessories.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-18-2010, 07:24 PM   #26
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Anyone know how we can get those classic teams on the Ps3 for madden 11? I really would like to get all those classic teams that caplords made. I don't know how its done, any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Old 08-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #27
Banned

OVR: 21

See the first post on page 1 here. Kgun was going to take a shot at at least 10 teams. Not sure how many players the game will let you create this year.

You can't just edit an existing 2010 roster because you can't change certain attributes like skin color and a few others which are critical to creating classic teams and players.

C
Old 08-18-2010, 09:53 PM   #28
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Interesting thread you guys have here.....

I usually thrive on these types of rosters mainly because i have tons of tapes in storage passed down from older family members to me.

I love creating and re-rating old school teams and players. In fact I probably have done over 3000 players the past 2 years in NCAA alone. I don't have really have time to do this type of work in Madden because of the hours my NCAA file takes up.

But this should be a very interesting thread to follow. I usually just create all of players in NCAA and then assign them to their proper teams in Madden once i create huge roster file.

I utilize the Madden ratings system so it works out pretty good for me. Last year I was a able to assemble a All-Time Cowboys team because i had created a lot of ex-Cowboys players on my NCAA file.

I ended up with Emmitt Smith-(Florida) and Tony Dorsett-(Pitt) as my top two RB's with Moose at FB-(Syracuse). My Wr's were Irvin-(Mia), Tony Hill-(Stanford), Golden Richards-(BYU), Alvin Harper-(Ten) and Billy Joe DuPree-(Mich St) at TE.

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Old 08-19-2010, 01:29 AM   #29
Banned

Theres another guy who does that also (the college alumni teams from college to Madden) he has his own channel on youtube, I think its historicgamerosters or something like that. He has vids of his creations as well. Check him out. I won't post a link because I got kicked off twice last year for even mentioning caplords (I don't know why but they said it was spamming) anyway like i said before, a guy at my gamesstop said Caplords are coming back this year and making historic teams for PS2, PS3, and XBOX 360 so I'm just gonna wait to see if they do. Oh and he said that all who subscribed last year will get the rosters for free this year
Old 08-19-2010, 06:14 AM   #30
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00tba11I0I
Theres another guy who does that also (the college alumni teams from college to Madden) he has his own channel on youtube, I think its historicgamerosters or something like that. He has vids of his creations as well. Check him out. I won't post a link because I got kicked off twice last year for even mentioning caplords (I don't know why but they said it was spamming) anyway like i said before, a guy at my gamesstop said Caplords are coming back this year and making historic teams for PS2, PS3, and XBOX 360 so I'm just gonna wait to see if they do. Oh and he said that all who subscribed last year will get the rosters for free this year
"What everyone should know about meThe only place to find all of the legendary players for Madden 09 & 10 and NCAA 10 along with current pro and collegiate greats on a single roster file for the PS2 and Xbox 360 game consoles. HGR for Madden 09 & 10 is simply the best!"

LOL!

His youtube site is nice but in regards to the rosters this guy is trippin....he's giving you only 500 players Max for $19.99

Hell i create over 3000 players a year myself and give you 50+ teams with full 60-65 man rosters in NCAA 09 and 10. Every single created player uses ratings from Madden 04 to Madden 11.

That's 3 x's the amount of players he's pimping to people. Sad part is if those guys only knew they could get all of those players plus 2500 more right here from OS............LOL!

If i pimped rosters on ebay I'd probably kill this guy in sales. He's not even doing half the work i do with NCAA

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14

Last edited by Playmakers; 08-19-2010 at 06:20 AM.
Old 08-19-2010, 09:38 PM   #31
Banned

Well, you can't really knock someone for trying to get paid for their hard work. No offense but it really makes you look dumb for not charging for your work albeit you do it for the love. They really don't have anything to lose by pricing it and putting it out there. I'll pay someone for something that I was too lazy to do myself but thats just the way I am; not speaking for anyone else.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-19-2010, 09:44 PM   #32
Banned

Look at the guy who does College football rosters every year at gamerosters.com. He has over 24,000 customers each year and he charges like $30 to $40.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »