Home

WTFitsDaveyJ's Madden 11 Final Roster Re-Scaling Thread

This is a discussion on WTFitsDaveyJ's Madden 11 Final Roster Re-Scaling Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2011, 08:50 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: WTFitsDaveyJ's Madden 11 Final Roster Re-Scaling Thread

Would it be easier to do each attribute for all positions at one time instead of doing it position by position. That way, you don't have to redo to make them universal. Just a thought.
Old 02-19-2011, 10:14 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Would it be easier to do each attribute for all positions at one time instead of doing it position by position. That way, you don't have to redo to make them universal. Just a thought.
Is there a universal editor available? because there is no such thing in madden in the actual game. is the a PC editor?
Old 02-20-2011, 07:13 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Competitor
Is there a universal editor available? because there is no such thing in madden in the actual game. is the a PC editor?
Honestly, I am not sure what that means, but I thought you could sort the players by speed for instance, and do all the speeds at one time. Or, do all the strengths at one time, and so on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2011, 07:45 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Honestly, I am not sure what that means, but I thought you could sort the players by speed for instance, and do all the speeds at one time. Or, do all the strengths at one time, and so on.
No but I wish. You have to go to every single player and do them single handedly! AHHH it takes wayyy to long but I feel really good when I am done
Old 02-20-2011, 08:07 AM   #13
MVP

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Competitor
No but I wish. You have to go to every single player and do them single handedly! AHHH it takes wayyy to long but I feel really good when I am done
Yeah, there's no editor online. If there was, I'd be done in a matter of days. I'm really trying to open up the game by setting all irrelevant attributes to 12 (IE throw power for a DE, kick power for RB, etc) in hopes that the players will play more organically than with ratings there. Who knows, I could be setting myself up for some serious glitches, but I'll be working on a slider set that caters specifically to this roster file to maximize the chances of a completely different Madden than we're all used to.
Old 02-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Yeah, there's no editor online. If there was, I'd be done in a matter of days. I'm really trying to open up the game by setting all irrelevant attributes to 12 (IE throw power for a DE, kick power for RB, etc) in hopes that the players will play more organically than with ratings there. Who knows, I could be setting myself up for some serious glitches, but I'll be working on a slider set that caters specifically to this roster file to maximize the chances of a completely different Madden than we're all used to.
Sounds cool ... for the bottom players I really dumb them down. for example I lowered most of the receivers and the bottom reciver is a OVR of 30 and his route running is 15 .... yea I know that seems crazy but it really does make a difference to have at least some above average guys and there isn't a ton of ballers that are ranked like a 70 and now they are in the 50s and some of the high ranked 70s get into the 60s! just makes sense in my opinion. I used Jordan Palmer in practice mode and I had to resort to only short passes. So when your starting QB gets injured it really is a drop off if you don't care about getting a backup because then you will have to resort to revolving your game-plan around easier higher completion percentage passes because you cant do the same things as the starter. It is great!
Old 02-21-2011, 07:50 AM   #15
MVP

Nice........
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-22-2011, 02:16 PM   #16
MVP

Quick update, taking my time on these, so if Competitor's are out first, go ahead and use those. I'm in WRs at the moment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »