Home

Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

This is a discussion on Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished). within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #121
Banned

OVR: 10
Re: Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Exactly!!! If a RB catches a screen pass, how great of route running is really that necessary. IMO, I would have it higher than 58, or have all the RB's that low, but it's Competitor's call since it's his rosters.
you guys know that you guys can just edit the ratings after I release the rosters. If you don't like the rosters then don't download them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-11-2011, 03:12 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

How are these gonna be usable in the Franchise mode? As won't the incoming draft classes have ridiculously rated players in comparison?
Old 03-12-2011, 07:36 PM   #123
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoC Brian
How are these gonna be usable in the Franchise mode? As won't the incoming draft classes have ridiculously rated players in comparison?

no getting around that...
Old 03-15-2011, 06:28 PM   #124
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolphins1

no getting around that...
Yeah you can! Just make draft classes with lower player ratings from NCAA 11.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 03-16-2011, 07:55 AM   #125
Rookie

Hello,

Its my first time here,

I played Madden (ps3) in Austria but i have the old Roster in Offline Modus.
can anyone tell me where and how i finde the roster for download.

Thanks so much
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2011, 09:36 PM   #126
Pro

Figment's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
Exactly!!! If a RB catches a screen pass, how great of route running is really that necessary. IMO, I would have it higher than 58, or have all the RB's that low, but it's Competitor's call since it's his rosters.
There are certain running backs in this league though that swing out to receiver on some plays like Matt Forte, Dexter McCluster and Reggie Bush (among some others). So to cap the ratings like that wouldn't be right.
Old 03-21-2011, 03:15 AM   #127
Rookie

Stichamania's Arena

OVR: 1

You know I just got done reading this thread and seems like there is a lot of love going around for Arian Foster. Now yes Arian Foster is good and had a great season but what I want to know is, WHERE IS THE LOVE FOR JAMAAL CHARLES!? 6.4 yards per carry and HE WOULD BE the top running back this year if he wasn't splitting carries with Thomas Jones and that's a FACT. Arian Foster started 13 games and Jamaal Charles only 6. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'.
Old 03-21-2011, 08:27 AM   #128
MVP

FunNgun034's Arena

OVR: 20

hello, great job as a fellow roster editor i know the time and patience it takes to get the realistic play everyone desires despite the critizism LOL...

WHERE ARE THE FILES? DO I NEED TO DOWNLOAD FROM EA LOCKER? WHATS THE NAME OF THE FILE THANKS IN ADVANCE

FNG

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »