Home

Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

This is a discussion on Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished). within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

Look I am getting tired of all the rating IMO being so high so I just wanted to re rate the entire NFL while making it to where at each position the superstars will be given credit! For example I just finished all the QBs and it came out pretty good IMO.

Examples:

Jay Cutler - 79 OVR
Caleb Hanie - 63 OVR
Todd Collins - 50 OVR (he plays like he is 50 in real life to AHHH)

Here is the top ten QBs or the tops QBs that come up when you bring up the ALL NFL for QBs.
Quote:

Offense

Spoiler
Quote:
Defense
Spoiler

Quote:

Special Teams
Spoiler
Okay so I am pretty sure that you guys are asking me why I have Arron Rodgers not on the top of the list, I just don't think that he is a Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. The reason Brady is on the top is because he is AP NFL MVP or some thing of that nature. Peyton Manning may have thrown as many INTs he did but IMO is still a top QB. He changes the game around him with the crap that goes around him. So I just want to know what you guys think! Also any suggestions? Also I am going to be putting up these rosters on MediaFire (think that is what it is called) for all the files! Thanks for any feedback!

Small notes here, I gave Jerricho Cotchery a 99 TGH ratings because of this play...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzr1bTPxDzk also the loud mouths have got down all the way to 78, both of them. the ones from Cincinnati! Moss is a 76 now

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATES- http://www.mediafire.com/?9ha5b21uyzyhi47
The ROSTER HAS BEEN FINISHED!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Last edited by Competitor; 03-01-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2011, 04:08 AM   #2
Rookie

CerebrumMusica's Arena

OVR: 7
re: Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

This is how the ratings should be. There should RARELY be a player rated 99. That means NO one can get better. 99 should basically be a perfect player, and there is no such thing. NBA2k gets this right. I'll keep an eye out on this and let me know if you want any help.
Old 02-19-2011, 04:14 AM   #3
Banned

re: Custom Madden NFL 11 Roster, Re-rating whole NFL ... Details inside! (Finished).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerebrumMusica
This is how the ratings should be. There should RARELY be a player rated 99. That means NO one can get better. 99 should basically be a perfect player, and there is no such thing. NBA2k gets this right. I'll keep an eye out on this and let me know if you want any help.
That is exactly what I am trying to replicate. there really shouldn't be any 99 OVRs. that should be for the HOFs and stuff
I believe that when I am done that the highest OVR will be 95

Last edited by Competitor; 02-19-2011 at 04:17 AM.
Old 02-19-2011, 07:56 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 36

Copycat. Just kidding. Good luck, it is a LOT of work.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:45 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 0

I think you got QBs rated pretty accurate, no problems there for me. When you do rate RBs, remember that Arian Foster led the NFL in rushing, was second in catching for all RBs, led all RBs in receiving yards, and he made the Pro Bowl. Also, the game has his weight wrong, he is 227 pounds, not 215. You can check that on nfl.com and espn.com

Looking forward to seeing your roster.

And thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2011, 05:56 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFitsDaveyJ
Copycat. Just kidding. Good luck, it is a LOT of work.
dude trust me you were more than half of my inspiration to do this. I have always done this but really only to where it was so there wasn't many 90s but I feel that the only way to do this accurately is by doing all the players. I got through the QBs and half way through the RBs. I restarted the RBs because I finally got to them and I had a crap load of 90s still so I decided to make the ratings even lower.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
I think you got QBs rated pretty accurate, no problems there for me. When you do rate RBs, remember that Arian Foster led the NFL in rushing, was second in catching for all RBs, led all RBs in receiving yards, and he made the Pro Bowl. Also, the game has his weight wrong, he is 227 pounds, not 215. You can check that on nfl.com and espn.com

Looking forward to seeing your roster.

And thanks!
Yea I will definitely give Foster the deserved love ... I think I will give him the Top Rating
Old 02-19-2011, 06:54 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

There are rookie RBs who never caught a pass in the NFL with much higher catch ratings than Foster. You have to sort by Catch and look at the ratings and compare to Foster who was second in receptions (RB) and led all RBs in receiving yardage, 604!
Old 02-19-2011, 08:14 PM   #8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambizytl
There are rookie RBs who never caught a pass in the NFL with much higher catch ratings than Foster. You have to sort by Catch and look at the ratings and compare to Foster who was second in receptions (RB) and led all RBs in receiving yardage, 604!
dude I understand that you are trying to put that Foster is a freakin beast but cmon if I give him really high ratings on all of those things then he will be a 99 or something but I will see what I can do.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »