Home

Xen's NCAA 12(XBox360) Draft Class Thread

This is a discussion on Xen's NCAA 12(XBox360) Draft Class Thread within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2011, 04:44 PM   #25
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Xen's NCAA 12(XBox360) Draft Class Thread

Two quick questions, for those that said make the sub folder called 00000003. Does it say Publishers(00000003) for you? Also, when looking at the 4 saves under dashboard/memory they show all 4 corrupt but all load fine in madden with no problems, is that normal?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2011, 04:47 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
Two quick questions, for those that said make the sub folder called 00000003. Does it say Publishers(00000003) for you? Also, when looking at the 4 saves under dashboard/memory they show all 4 corrupt but all load fine in madden with no problems, is that normal?
Yes it should say Publishers(00000003).. I haven't checked on the dashboard but when I get a chance I will see if it says corrupt or not.
Old 09-02-2011, 06:18 PM   #27
Pro

Thelorn's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatline006
Yes it should say Publishers(00000003).. I haven't checked on the dashboard but when I get a chance I will see if it says corrupt or not.
I'm thinking it's nothing. I did it with a usb stick first and I was able to view them under dashboard/memory and they'd show as corrupt. However when I used a transfer cable and hard drive when going to dashboard/memory I'm not able to even see them anywhere. Either way the imports all work fine in madden, however when using the usb stick I was not able to copy/transfer the roster files at all to hard drive which is a bummer, good thing I have a transfer cable.
Old 09-02-2011, 11:07 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Can anyone help me out?

I've followed the directions to put the draft class in the 45410000 subfolder 00000003. I've also rehashed and resigned them, but when I try to import the draft class in Madden, the game says no files found. I was able to follow the directions to apply the roster update, but having trouble with the draft classes. Am I missing something? Do I have to have a NCAA save in order use the draft class? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old 09-03-2011, 12:50 AM   #29
2022 Clark Cup Champions!

Instant C1a55ic's Arena

OVR: 20

Ok, i have been using modio for over a year and know how to do the rosters/draft classes rehashing/ reassigning. Would anyone like me to create a video to go along with the instructions?
MLB - Toronto Blue Jays 56-45
NHL - Colorado Avalanche 2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS
United States Hockey League - Sioux City Musketeers
2022 Clark Cup Champions
Old 09-03-2011, 09:20 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbraun
Ok, i have been using modio for over a year and know how to do the rosters/draft classes rehashing/ reassigning. Would anyone like me to create a video to go along with the instructions?
I thought I did the rehashing/reassigning correctly, but any instructions would be helpful. I copied the two ids from my existing madden save and copied them using Modio to the draft classes. Shouldn't this take care of the rehashing/reassigning?
Old 09-03-2011, 09:57 AM   #31
Banned

OVR: 1

Hi, new to OS and to downloading Draft Classes from a PC. would someone on this thread mind going through this process from start to finish in regards ONLY to draft classes. I have EAs most up to date roster and my draft classes don't work because I apparently saved them at the wrong time when I rented NCAA. I have a USB drive and a Madden Save file, I think I still even have the NCAA one. Please help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

Thanks for the draft classes , and everybody's help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »