Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2013, 08:29 PM   #1249
MVP

Gman 18's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseBeforeHoes1
So anybody have anything on if we are gonna somehow get a Madden 13 roster editor? Or just for 12?
You can edit any madden games roster from 08 and present i believe.
Old 02-05-2013, 09:25 PM   #1250
Rookie

OVR: 0

How do I convert let's say a player from madden 12 into madden 09

Or a player from Ncaa 12 into madden 12
Old 02-07-2013, 01:46 PM   #1251
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

not sure if this was answered here but wanted to kno if i can change the head coaches in the roster file for instance put andy reid in kc?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #1252
Just started!

Thanks for the help guys.

I figured it out.

One thing I'm doing is looking for roster faces for teams (like 2002 Raiders, 1996 Broncos, 1997 Chiefs...just to name a few).

Does anyone know where I can find a detailed list of players face numbers and also ratings. Does anyone know where ratings for historic teams are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moretrickplays
Can anyone who has NCAA 12 upload some playbooks?
Air Force, Option Run, Pistol, Auburn, Tulsa, or any of the 4-4 or 3-3-5 Defensive books?

Sammy21, what exactly are you having trouble with number 7? You don't understand it, you're getting an error? Search your computer for the Net4 exe, install it, then try to run the editor.

Go to your MaddenEditor folder and search for "EAchecksum.dll" and "mc02handler.dll" and copy and paste them into all the other folders included with the editor. That resolved the issue for me. Before doing that, I got the "unhandled exception error" on EVERY single file, franchise, roster, whether my own or downloaded (and yes I was trying to load the extracted mc02s files, and I had followed OPs directions precisely). Afterwards I haven't got that error again, using the same files it gave me the error for previously.

Thanks for uploading. The Redskins book worked fine, except for some shotgun plays that had no playart.

But plays didn't show up for the Panthers book. Did you do anything different? I also tried the extract-inject method but the plays didn't show that way either. It did at least load. I did somehow pick a hail mary play that showed up, and after I picked it, the rest of the plays in the Panther book appeared, but then disappeared again, and I couldn't get the hail mary to re-show. I'm not asking you to re-upload, I just wanted to see for myself if other playbooks would work. Thanks.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #1253
Rookie

OVR: 2

Getting not a vaild file when I try to open my roster file. I'm sure what I'm doing wrong has been covered but can't seem find a solution when I search. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 02-11-2013, 12:58 AM   #1254
Rookie

420raiderswillwin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
not sure if this was answered here but wanted to kno if i can change the head coaches in the roster file for instance put andy reid in kc?
That would be awesome!!! I would put Lovie in Oakland. Is that possible with Madden 13?
Old 02-11-2013, 09:48 AM   #1255
Rookie

macca2509's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 420raiderswillwin
That would be awesome!!! I would put Lovie in Oakland. Is that possible with Madden 13?
Pretty sure you can with a CCM file but not the rosters. With the editor and a CCM file open look under Tables, Coaches should be available to select. From there you can select any coach (Off,Def,Head Coach) and edit away. Have never tried it myself so let us know how you get on.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2013, 08:49 PM   #1256
Rookie

420raiderswillwin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by macca2509
Pretty sure you can with a CCM file but not the rosters. With the editor and a CCM file open look under Tables, Coaches should be available to select. From there you can select any coach (Off,Def,Head Coach) and edit away. Have never tried it myself so let us know how you get on.....
For some reason, coaches is there but you can't select it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »