Home

Madden Roster Editor V1

This is a discussion on Madden Roster Editor V1 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2013, 02:40 AM   #1457
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden Roster Editor V1

How do we add players to IR? Has that been worked out yet?
Old 06-13-2013, 10:48 AM   #1458
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there an easier way of seeing all of the numbered heads/faces rather than to guess and seeing them in-game?
Old 06-16-2013, 12:47 AM   #1459
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo2thewillyo
Xanthol you can't make any import/export TEAM function? All you have it for is entire rosters/certain players.
Do you mean the team data itself or all the players on a team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmercnNightmare
Can I export all players from a franchise into a regular roster file? If so, can you tell me how?
Without double checking the code, that I think should work by default, as the franchise has more fields than a roster but I don't think any needed for a roster are missing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiryder85
How do we add players to IR? Has that been worked out yet?
No clue; never worked out that I can recall. I do know it involves the injury table, but that's it. Please feel free to investigate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeLoNY07
Is there an easier way of seeing all of the numbered heads/faces rather than to guess and seeing them in-game?
Sadly no. The models themselves are on the disc somewhere and thus far, I do not know how to retrieve them, even if you had a way to properly read the disc.
Old 06-18-2013, 02:22 AM   #1460
MVP

omega412930's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Anyone know how to convert Madden 13 to Madden 10? I'm trying everything but it says I'm missing something, TLPA or some other thing.

Thanks Xanathol for the editor, wish you had one for NBA Live 10.
i believe that should work the only thing is u have to cut every teams roster down to 54 players since m10 didnt have the extended 75 man rosters
Old 06-18-2013, 02:23 AM   #1461
MVP

omega412930's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatupu_64
Because he's said so several times.
yea do u see how many pages are in this thread, kinda hard to fish through all these pages and replies to even find what he said
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #1462
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega412930
i believe that should work the only thing is u have to cut every teams roster down to 54 players since m10 didnt have the extended 75 man rosters
I've done that. But when I to export or copy that roster to the Madden 10 file, the rookies (as in 2013-14 Season for a roster) aren't being copy due to their IDs being missing.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:16 AM   #1463
Rookie

Dylan Marshall Swb's Arena

OVR: 3

Hey X, can we get a Draft Class Potential Randomizer. I was thinking it could be set up like this:

Have a button in actions, under the Draft catagory. After it is pressed, a window pops up with a table. In the table is a lable that says "Round" and you can select individual rounds 1-7. So I click on 1, and below it it has a formula of something similar to "__ Rookie's Potential < __" and I can enter how many rookies I want in round 1 to have whatever potential I want. So it would be "20 Rookie's Potential > 85" and there would be a second formula below this one saing "Other Rookie's Potential < __" so I would enter "Other Rookie's Potential < 80". And then I could press the button and go to round 2 and put in "15 Rookie's Potential > 80" and have it go round by round with each round be individually edited.
Old 06-19-2013, 02:34 AM   #1464
MVP

omega412930's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I've done that. But when I to export or copy that roster to the Madden 10 file, the rookies (as in 2013-14 Season for a roster) aren't being copy due to their IDs being missing.
i just tried to mess with it but i cant even get the .csv to import into the m10 roster it says THLA data or somthing is missing, i have no idea what that means

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »