Home

Classic teams coming for 360...

This is a discussion on Classic teams coming for 360... within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Angry Re: Classic teams coming for 360...

Great set of rosters! But I have a question...Is the roster downloading correctly? I've done this process a few times and now consider myself to know what I'm doing. But with this file - after I get in the Editor and it's time for me to select your file...I can't find it??? When I look for it outside of the Editor I do see it then. But not when I'm in the Editor? Could Media Fire have something to do with this?

Thanks!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2013, 09:15 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: Classic teams coming for 360...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallen8wr
Great set of rosters! But I have a question...Is the roster downloading correctly? I've done this process a few times and now consider myself to know what I'm doing. But with this file - after I get in the Editor and it's time for me to select your file...I can't find it??? When I look for it outside of the Editor I do see it then. But not when I'm in the Editor? Could Media Fire have something to do with this?

Thanks!!!!
Hmmm...I don't know. I will check that process today and let you know...

C
Old 02-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #67
Rookie

No it's not media fire. I just checked and the 5 other files I downloaded in the past were media fire files also. I don't know why this is happenning. It doesn't help that I uninstalled everything after downloading those files last month. So now I don't remember what I used to help my computer download those files?
Old 02-17-2013, 01:02 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
No it's not media fire. I just checked and the 5 other files I downloaded in the past were media fire files also. I don't know why this is happenning. It doesn't help that I uninstalled everything after downloading those files last month. So now I don't remember what I used to help my computer download those files?
When you dl from mediafire, their website controls the download. You do not have a specific program on your computer that downloads anything from the net.

So the way I understand it is, you dl my file from mediafire but then when you try to open it in Horizon or Modio you cannot locate the file. Do you know what location your machine is set up to downlaod to? This can be changed by the user so I am not sure what folder you normally dl files into.

I just reread your posting. You can't load the roster-classic file into the editor when you download it. You have to read it into Horizon and create a .MC02 version of the roster that the Madden editor Xan created will read. Are you doing this?

C
Old 02-17-2013, 11:40 PM   #69
Rookie

Yes I have the .MCO2 thing setup. The problem is in the Editor...I can't find your roster to then put it onto the flash drive. It must be about what you said earlier...where is the file saving at? I'm going to have to get someone to help me direct it where I can find it?? This is funny because I have already downloaded all of the Cursive roster sets. I feel that I know what I'm doing. And I'm sooooo ready to check out your set!!! I like how you have teams from different eras on one file. Again...Great work my man....I'm just pissed I can't get them.
Old 02-18-2013, 08:48 AM   #70
Banned

Quote:
Yes I have the .MCO2 thing setup. The problem is in the Editor...I can't find your roster to then put it onto the flash drive. It must be about what you said earlier...where is the file saving at? I'm going to have to get someone to help me direct it where I can find it?? This is funny because I have already downloaded all of the Cursive roster sets. I feel that I know what I'm doing. And I'm sooooo ready to check out your set!!! I like how you have teams from different eras on one file. Again...Great work my man....I'm just pissed I can't get them.
Ok...yeah...that might be it. Good luck!

I have some more editing to do...have a few Green faces to get rid of and am still changing the teams pre-1990 to not wear gloves but have taped/wrapped hands instead for linemen, LBs and nothing at all for receivers/backs. I am so anal I hate seeing Boyd Dowler or Bubba Smith wearing gloves! LOL...
Old 02-18-2013, 08:31 PM   #71
Rookie

Is the fact that your file is not a .CVS file mean I have to do something different? Does that make a difference? Cursaive's files were .CVS files and I was successful downloading those? So obviously...you did not have this problem?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-18-2013, 10:19 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Is the fact that your file is not a .CVS file mean I have to do something different? Does that make a difference? Cursaive's files were .CVS files and I was successful downloading those? So obviously...you did not have this problem?
The file is a Madden roster file...not a csv version of it. You need Horizon to read it in then save as an .MC02 file so that Xan's editor can read it (the .MC02 file). But my file is not a csv file. The instructions on Xan's first page of his editor thread detail how to dl and use a Madden roster file for his editor.

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »