Home

FBG Rated rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on FBG Rated rosters for PS3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2013, 04:27 AM   #329
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: FBG Rated rosters for PS3

well just to give an update all F/A's are done now we will be working on depth charts and anything else that needs to be fixed.
Old 09-16-2013, 04:28 AM   #330
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oowop88
Are you guys aware of Harry Douglas from the Falcons height is 4'11 (supposed to be 6'0) is there any way to fix this? Thanks for these rosters by the way, it really makes the game enjoyable.
I am trying to find a way to fix this I may try it in the game but every time we click on him in the editor it crashes and its only him no one else.
Old 09-16-2013, 02:05 PM   #331
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

OVR: 6

All FAs ratings are done. Next up depth charts, roster cuts,signings and creating UDFAs

Sent from my SPH-L710
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 03:32 PM   #332
Rookie

OVR: 0

When will the rosters with completed FAs be available on psn share?

Also did Harry Douglas at 4'11" get fixed?

It is so unbelievably stupid that we cant edit such simple things as a guys height/weight in this game :P

The only thing that really makes me scratch my head at FBGs rosters is why they insist on rating everyone low. It is all relative. There is nothing to be gained by making 90 the ceiling vs 99...
Gonna take some of editing to get simmed games to go right,
but i think some basic tweaking might go along way...

80 is the highest DAC, highest PAC is 82, no player has 99 AWR...

It seems to me shifting categories so that highest is 99 would improve CFM. For example the highest AWR is 97, so give everyone in the league +2 AWR. Now 99 is the highest AWR while everyone stayed the same from a relative standpoint.
The highest TRK is 90, so give everyone in the NFL +9 TRK,,and so on

Leave the physical categories that are creating using real data (40 times, bench press etc) alone, SPD, AGI, ACC, STR, JMP...

So all NFL players would see the following increases...

AWR +2
TRK +9
SFA +6
CAR +4
RTE +2
RLS +2
THP +4
SAC +4
MAC +4
DAC +19
RUN +3
PAC +17
TAK +3
POW +7
BSH +4
PUR +2
PRC +4
ZCV +5
PRS +9
IBL +5
PBF +1
KAC +3

One final comment on FBGs ratings, either the scout they are in contact with works for the bengals or someone is a huge Andy Dalton fan, just saying...
Old 09-16-2013, 03:45 PM   #333
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveman84
As stated before in the thread yes when we are completely done I will upload for people that don't have internet to use for the time being. We are not sure how long it will take do to some other factors we are looking to add. Yes we are in the home stretch but we always find things to add everyday or updates that need to be made. Also we have created a website that will also help with additions or changes that want to be made to peoples teams. If you have any changes you want made and think we may miss it you can post over there also

http://allaroundmassiveroster.webs.com/

Come stop on by and post anything you might want done to your team that the game doesn't have and that we can add
I posted some changes for the Raiders on your site but I noticed no one has really posted there so I thought I'd paste it here:

A couple of things I noticed about Raider players I was wondering if you guys could fix. I'll check again for more

1. Pryor's skin is too dark and he's too bulky

2. Veldeer's face in the game is terrible and he bulked up in the offseason and should look bigger http://www.silverandblackpride.com/2...locking-scheme

3. Janikowski has red hair in the game when he should be bald.
Old 09-16-2013, 03:47 PM   #334
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekHupp
When will the rosters with completed FAs be available on psn share?

Also did Harry Douglas at 4'11" get fixed?

It is so unbelievably stupid that we cant edit such simple things as a guys height/weight in this game :P

The only thing that really makes me scratch my head at FBGs rosters is why they insist on rating everyone low. It is all relative. There is nothing to be gained by making 90 the ceiling vs 99...
Gonna take some of editing to get simmed games to go right,
but i think some basic tweaking might go along way...

80 is the highest DAC, highest PAC is 82, no player has 99 AWR...

It seems to me shifting categories so that highest is 99 would improve CFM. For example the highest AWR is 97, so give everyone in the league +2 AWR. Now 99 is the highest AWR while everyone stayed the same from a relative standpoint.
The highest TRK is 90, so give everyone in the NFL +9 TRK,,and so on

Leave the physical categories that are creating using real data (40 times, bench press etc) alone, SPD, AGI, ACC, STR, JMP...

So all NFL players would see the following increases...

AWR +2
TRK +9
SFA +6
CAR +4
RTE +2
RLS +2
THP +4
SAC +4
MAC +4
DAC +19
RUN +3
PAC +17
TAK +3
POW +7
BSH +4
PUR +2
PRC +4
ZCV +5
PRS +9
IBL +5
PBF +1
KAC +3

One final comment on FBGs ratings, either the scout they are in contact with works for the bengals or someone is a huge Andy Dalton fan, just saying...
You don't have to use this roster at all. If you disagree so bad use EAs default roster...plenty of 90 ratings. , problem solved!

Sent from my SPH-L710
Old 09-16-2013, 04:38 PM   #335
Rookie

OVR: 0

Idk if you took what i wrote as offensive or not but was not meant that way lol.
I only voiced a question about the ratings and how it may or may not reflect CFM for those of us would like to use this for CFM.
And i also tried to put forth a suggestion rather than just criticize.

:P

The main point i posted anyhow was to ask about Harry Douglas, looks pretty goofy at 4'11"

And when the update will hit psn share

Last edited by DerekHupp; 09-16-2013 at 04:43 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2013, 04:53 PM   #336
Pro

Blazelore's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekHupp
Idk if you took what i wrote as offensive or not but was not meant that way lol.
I only voiced a question about the ratings and how it may or may not reflect CFM for those of us would like to use this for CFM.
And i also tried to put forth a suggestion rather than just criticize.

:P

The main point i posted anyhow was to ask about Harry Douglas, looks pretty goofy at 4'11"

And when the update will hit psn share
No there was no offense. It just shows that EA has its work cut out for them on next gen

Sent from my SPH-L710

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »