Home

RONDO4LIFE'S Madden 25 Roster

This is a discussion on RONDO4LIFE'S Madden 25 Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-01-2013, 07:06 PM   #33
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: RONDO4LIFE'S Madden 25 Roster

V4 Is out guys! Enjoy! Change log below. Offline link and madden share file are up!!
Attached Files
File Type: txt Document.txt (1.3 KB, 47 views)

Last edited by RONDO4LIFE; 10-02-2013 at 11:08 PM.
Old 10-02-2013, 11:08 PM   #34
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

Feedback guys?
Old 10-03-2013, 01:31 AM   #35
Rookie

fletcher2332's Arena

OVR: 3

Great rosters man! It's about time we get some guys on here that know what their doing. You will save this game for a lot of people. After 4 weeks and rosters have been trash. Great job again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-03-2013, 02:06 AM   #36
Banned

OVR: 4

How do these work in CCM? Are they meant to be used there?

Main reason I ask is because I love the idea of lowering the QBs so not everyone feels elite, but I know of one class with the QBs Ryen Irwin, and Blake Bell has like 7 overrated QBs. I get the top 2 being maybe a potential for all time greats, but I saw 7 I believe over a 77 and most were in 80 range.

So how does this roster deal with EAs horrendous rookie ratings?
Old 10-03-2013, 07:23 AM   #37
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

Honestly, I have no idea is to why you get high rated players, I always end up drafting qb in my Jaguars franchise and I never get a good rated player maybe a 76 at max. I have however seen a 85 overall qb and that about it.
Old 10-03-2013, 08:33 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude33
How do these work in CCM? Are they meant to be used there?

Main reason I ask is because I love the idea of lowering the QBs so not everyone feels elite, but I know of one class with the QBs Ryen Irwin, and Blake Bell has like 7 overrated QBs. I get the top 2 being maybe a potential for all time greats, but I saw 7 I believe over a 77 and most were in 80 range.

So how does this roster deal with EAs horrendous rookie ratings?
The guys may be good but player development plays a HUGE role in how good they are. See a guy may be an 81 or something coming out of college, but he might have a slow player development.. which means that it will take him years to become elite, the 4 levels of player development are Slow, Normal, Quick, and Star. People with the star rating are the rookies that you see jump like 8 overall in one season, while people with slow... usually tend to only jump maybe 1 or 2. When you have a low development skill, your players don't get nearly as much XP to help them upgrade their other skills. So say a quarterback comes in with an overall of 80 but a slow Development while another comes in with an Overall of 73 with a star development... more than likely by year 2 or 3 they will be the same overall, the 73 guy might have even become better.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:07 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1rebel4life
The guys may be good but player development plays a HUGE role in how good they are. See a guy may be an 81 or something coming out of college, but he might have a slow player development.. which means that it will take him years to become elite, the 4 levels of player development are Slow, Normal, Quick, and Star. People with the star rating are the rookies that you see jump like 8 overall in one season, while people with slow... usually tend to only jump maybe 1 or 2. When you have a low development skill, your players don't get nearly as much XP to help them upgrade their other skills. So say a quarterback comes in with an overall of 80 but a slow Development while another comes in with an Overall of 73 with a star development... more than likely by year 2 or 3 they will be the same overall, the 73 guy might have even become better.
Yeah but my point is why are multiple QBs rated that high out of college? It's so unrealistic. I'm sorry but a 5th rounder shouldn't be a 78-82 out of college. Maybe eventually they became a Tom Brady but that's a once in a generation guy. Not every class should have multiple franchise QBs, cause even the top picks don't always pan out. I just have seen way too many QBs rated so high out of college when only a select few should be. Even if that select few has a 3rd rounder or 2nd rounder not always first rounders but more than likely first rounders.
Old 10-04-2013, 06:43 PM   #40
MVP

RONDO4LIFE's Arena

I'm going to be making more edits this weekend.. Be watching anything you guys want to see??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »