Home

2019 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

This is a discussion on 2019 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2019, 07:13 PM   #9
Rookie

angelm428's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: 2019 Updates Madden NFL 13 PS Vita/PSTV

I enjoy the patch and roster updates ya'll did for this game. It gives Madden on the Vita a kind of new breath of light to play after all these years, minus the crashes, i never stopped playing Madden on the Vita.

I'll grab the update later, but I do thank you for the Rams stadium and name change as well as the now Los Angeles Chargers. Its the little things that are worth thanking.

Sometimes I manage to change the Jaguars uniform back to the 2011 version cause it never crashes, just a suggestion if you wanna look into it, but I never noticed anything about the Bucs, but I will download the patch later. Also the main menu shows the Madden 13 name plate instead of Madden 20. Idk if that was intentional or not, but it doesn't bother me.

A break is good for you, it's alot of work ya'll put into too this, and I thank you for it.
Old 09-20-2019, 02:50 PM   #10
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

I have tried everything with no luck some teams i can get to not crash but the browns do just about everytime. Reading online it appears offzip is great for unpacking files but not reloading them.
Old 09-20-2019, 05:15 PM   #11
Rookie

marrowsk's Arena

I Need madden 12 PSP roster update 2019-2020
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2019, 09:06 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeshmd23
I have tried everything with no luck some teams i can get to not crash but the browns do just about everytime. Reading online it appears offzip is great for unpacking files but not reloading them.
As far as I understand, before you reworked my textures in Photoshop the main issue was with the Buccaneers uniforms and now the issue appears with the Browns uniforms, looks really weird .

At this moment I do not know an alternative way to repack all those textures besides offzip.
Old 09-22-2019, 12:41 PM   #13
Rookie

angelm428's Arena

I have not download the new patch yet, the Browns uniform crashes now?

In the old patch, only Jacksonville crashes, expect when I changed the uniforms to 2011, and the Bucs was totally fine.

Maybe that will help
Old 09-22-2019, 12:48 PM   #14
Rookie

I couldn't get it to work last year. I did the repacking process but it didn't change. I tried again this year. I was hopeful when I saw the percentages being higher when the batch files completed. I don't think it's my set up but I am using the real cartridge (gro0: ), ux0: rePatch has worked on various other things, I've even tried shoving it in the ux0: patch folder. it doesn't seem to show the updates. I was trying to do it by elimination, just try one or two files i.e.checking the stadiums/logos from qkl_boot but I can't get it to work.

Fifa Mod 19 and it's previous versions are pretty easy to download on the internet, but the Madden Mod has done well, it's only available here and you have to do the batch files yourselves. I have tried to find other sources and come up short.

Last edited by msgrant; 09-22-2019 at 12:58 PM. Reason: more accuracy
Old 09-22-2019, 02:18 PM   #15
Pro

reeshmd23's Arena

Maybe i edited browns in photoshop and now it crashes. I'll try and repack original modded files as see what happens. Jags i got the jerseys and helmets working fine its the pants that crash now if i leave them out its fine.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-26-2019, 03:09 AM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgrant
I couldn't get it to work last year. I did the repacking process but it didn't change. I tried again this year. I was hopeful when I saw the percentages being higher when the batch files completed. I don't think it's my set up but I am using the real cartridge (gro0: ), ux0: rePatch has worked on various other things, I've even tried shoving it in the ux0: patch folder. it doesn't seem to show the updates. I was trying to do it by elimination, just try one or two files i.e.checking the stadiums/logos from qkl_boot but I can't get it to work.

Fifa Mod 19 and it's previous versions are pretty easy to download on the internet, but the Madden Mod has done well, it's only available here and you have to do the batch files yourselves. I have tried to find other sources and come up short.
Maybe I wasn't explicit enough...

can someone please put qkl_boot.ast, qkl_fe2ig.ast, qkl_patch.ast and qkl_ram.ast 2020 versions in a .zip file so they can be downloaded? (by me)

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »