Home

Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360)

This is a discussion on Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360) within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2007, 09:37 AM   #81
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Heelfan's PRO Sliders (360)

I try and only use the stiff arm and hurdle buttons when going through the hole. I won't use sprint unless I am in the open.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2007, 09:41 AM   #82
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

Heel, have you changed any of your pro sliders since yesterday? Getting ready to play my 2nd franchise game.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Old 08-21-2007, 09:58 AM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 1

Best sliders ever
Old 08-21-2007, 10:22 AM   #84
Rookie

chadmjkrause's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mman19
Heel, have you changed any of your pro sliders since yesterday? Getting ready to play my 2nd franchise game.
Yeah, Heel, can you post what sliders (with changes) you're currently using for your franchise?

Thanks!
Old 08-21-2007, 11:29 AM   #85
Hall Of Fame

Heelfan71's Arena

OVR: 44

I have a few changes that I made. I will post them in a bit. The cpu is scoring way to many points, at least against me. I'm never getting any defensive games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2007, 11:39 AM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 3

I have played two games so far, and really have found nothing yet that is overly concerning.

GAME 1:
In my first game against the Raiders (I was the Lions), it was a defensive battle to no end. It was all field goals until the 3rd quarter and I wound up winning 16-12, but it was really close. Daunte Culpepper threw 3 picks though for the Raiders, but all of them were believable, since the lions D pressured him throughout the game.

I threw one pick, but it was every bit my fault, since I lobbed the ball into a pile of Raiders and it was tipped up and picked off. Very fun game, but the CPU's running game was horrid and mine didn't fair well either.

GAME 2:
I was the Bears playing the Chargers. This one got out of hand as far as the score goes. It was still a fun game though, but the Bears D wasn't quite so ferocious. LT lit me up for 164 yards and 3 TD runs. I couldn't stop him at all. Philip Rivers threw 2 picks, both were believable and 1 TD pass.

Trying to play catch up, I went crazy throwing the ball with Rex Grossman, and wound up with 3 TD's and 2 picks. Believable though, considering I was trailing the entire game and throwing alot, and because of course it's Rex Grossman. My running was better than the first game but still wasn't great, I got stuffed at the line more often then not and finished up with 17 carries for 52 yards. The final score wound up at 41-37. Alot higher than I expected, but I guess that's what you can expect when LT runs 3 in on you.

I find it believable what LT did, but his yards per carry were a little too high, and Michael Turner did the same things when he came in as backup.

I agree that CPU running maybe should be tweaked down just a tad, but other than that, everything is going AWESOME with these sliders, great job Heelfan.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:02 PM   #87
Pro

Xx 74 xX's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
I have a few changes that I made. I will post them in a bit. The cpu is scoring way to many points, at least against me. I'm never getting any defensive games.
Heel,

I'm not sure if you use one player on D, but the Hum (CPU controlled players) need alot of help regarding AWR on PRO.

I would try increasing HUM AWR to at least 50, and adjust from there until they react as they should.
Old 08-21-2007, 12:28 PM   #88
MVP

K_rob11's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heelfan71
really strange how some people get tons of INT's and fumbles and others don't.
I have only had a chance to play 2 games (vs the CPU) 1st game- 6 minute qtrs....2nd game 8 min qtrs.....(and messed around for a half in my 3rd sit down with the game)....and I have yet to see ONE fumble....I played the first game on PRO and 2nd game on ALL-PRO....both with default sliders.....

I have no idea what the deal is....and I do believe everyone here about the issue, but I have yet even see a fumble from me or the CPU.... I am not using the protect the ball button either as I am STILL trying to get APF controls out of my system ....

INT's are another story....nothing crazy as far as the number of INTs goes...but how the CPU DBs seem to magically morph in front of my WR is annoying to say the least. I wish I could save replays so I could show how bad it was at times. I remember one instance when I called WR comebacks out of shotgun...the DBs were playing man....I threw the ball to my WR who had the DB running ahead of him....perfectly timed throw, my WR stops, and combacks and hands are out waiting for the ball....all of the sudden the DB, who has his back turned to the ball, starts running backwards (to follow the comeback route), jumps and all the sudden appears to be facing the ball (no transition animation of turning around...just magically starts facing foward )..........and wouldn't you know it, he intercepts the pass in front of my WR .....

The CPU has made some bonehead passes...but I am not good at intercepting i guess because my guys drop alot of sure fire INTs. Mike Peterson did pick off Vince young 3 straight possesions however in my first game (in the 4th Qtr)...2 were returned for TDs

...but like i said I've only played 2 and a half games so far...I know i may have one of those turnover fests soon....but so far I haven't seen it..... i hope my luck continues....

Last edited by K_rob11; 08-21-2007 at 12:35 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »