Home

$atisfaktion's- Challenging & worth playing sliders.

This is a discussion on $atisfaktion's- Challenging & worth playing sliders. within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-24-2010, 02:51 AM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: $atisfaktion's- Challenging & worth playing sliders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $atisfaktion-
Exactly how the difficulty is but like in my very first post just stick to it & the time settings is really just my personal settings, anyone can go along with whatever quarter length they'd like. I just don't know how it would effect the game is all.
I can run more plays and give me some time to play field position football with the cpu. But damn Jones Drew was tiring out my d-line, when I accidentally throw a int to the jags defensive end my d-line was fill with second stringers. Then next drive I just try to get run the ball and convert the first down in the second down since I now know that third down is more likely a punt with this settings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2010, 03:12 AM   #26
Rookie

$atisfaktion-'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I can run more plays and give me some time to play field position football with the cpu. But damn Jones Drew was tiring out my d-line, when I accidentally throw a int to the jags defensive end my d-line was fill with second stringers. Then next drive I just try to get run the ball and convert the first down in the second down since I now know that third down is more likely a punt with this settings.
Alright, I may try out a longer length game & I may be making an update for when the CPU rushes, I am testing out their rushing sliders. I have noticed a bit too many broken tackles from them.

EDIT: I've tested a bit of the CPU's rushing game against the Rams starting HB. I've lowered CPU's Rushing Broken Tackles from 28 to 21.

(Hopefully that fixes any constant unrealistic broken tackles). -Let me know.

Last edited by $atisfaktion-; 10-24-2010 at 04:11 AM.
Old 10-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

im going to test these sliders in a hour or two but how do you change kicking sliders???
Old 10-24-2010, 06:16 PM   #28
Rookie

$atisfaktion-'s Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
im going to test these sliders in a hour or two but how do you change kicking sliders???

OK & I will check back later for your results, also the kicking sliders should be in "Special Teams" when looking at my settings.
Old 10-24-2010, 06:21 PM   #29
Rookie

alright cause i cant seem to find them anywhere
Old 10-24-2010, 10:07 PM   #30
Rookie

trying these right now, will post results in a few
Old 10-27-2010, 04:12 PM   #31
Rookie

Igo4Bears's Arena

with the threshold @ 98 it still gives some room for the speedy players to have an advantage but not to dominate, and my games have been very close, in fact I have found something a little strange and I would like othrs to give this a try to see if its just me or not.. I play a 32 team franchise, I play the Bears as you can guess, but when I go to play my games I select the other teams menu using R1 (PS3) for instance it was the Cowboys playin the Bears.. I then go into the game upload game Plans etc.. and Play my Bears, but it seems harder, in fact I have lost more games playing this format or they have been nail bitters.. some one please give this a try and tell me its not in my head that this is happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2010, 04:25 PM   #32
Rookie

Are you guys controlling all 32 teams and lowering the coaching aggression or are you controlling just one team. Just wondering because when controlling one team the computer does not run enough for me. Believe I'm gonna give these a try.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »