Home

Blue Ninja's madden 12 all-madden "franchise mode" slider

This is a discussion on Blue Ninja's madden 12 all-madden "franchise mode" slider within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2011, 06:39 PM   #425
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Blue Ninja's madden 12 all-madden "franchise mode" slider

Thanks for using my sliders and feedback man, glad you like them. You should try a couple more games in see if its still too easy to strip the ball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2011, 09:59 PM   #426
Rookie

godofwar757's Arena

OVR: 2

After posting those stats earlier. I went ahead a put together a 4 game losing streak. I am now 4-4. I'm sticking with gameflow. Your sliders are great. Getting good results. Still easy to strip but i'm gonna stick with them. Thanks bro.
Old 10-14-2011, 03:51 PM   #427
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofwar757
After posting those stats earlier. I went ahead a put together a 4 game losing streak. I am now 4-4. I'm sticking with gameflow. Your sliders are great. Getting good results. Still easy to strip but i'm gonna stick with them. Thanks bro.
yea man, no problem
Old 10-15-2011, 10:14 AM   #428
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

fantastic job on these Ninja. I made the jump from All-Pro and I am not looking back....I tried out 3 different sets and yours with a few slight tweaks for my side of the ball are working out amazing.

I am on my toes, audibles, line adjustments, hot routes...switching defenders, keeping an extra pass blocker in, spotlighting, shading...defensive hot routes...The works.

Playing Madden again the way I used to before this gen.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-15-2011, 01:06 PM   #429
Rookie

Keystone CK's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
fantastic job on these Ninja. I made the jump from All-Pro and I am not looking back....I tried out 3 different sets and yours with a few slight tweaks for my side of the ball are working out amazing.

I am on my toes, audibles, line adjustments, hot routes...switching defenders, keeping an extra pass blocker in, spotlighting, shading...defensive hot routes...The works.

Playing Madden again the way I used to before this gen.
My thoughts exactly so much more strategy in my games now.
Old 10-15-2011, 06:36 PM   #430
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

I'm jumping the All Pro ship and am trying these too. I like not having to have house rules just to make the CPU competitive.

I have one question from a quick impression. I played as BAL vs. SD, and I noticed that almost every single tackle was a monster hit stick tackle. I know BAL has a lot of heavy hitters, so maybe that has a hand in it, but SD surprised me when it seemed so quite out of proportion when Travis Laboy decapitated me.

Has anyone experienced an overabundance of big hits with this set? And if so, can it be toned down with slider adjustments?
Old 10-15-2011, 07:12 PM   #431
Pro

Blue Ninja's Arena

Thanks all for the nice feedbacks!! and as for hitstick tackles I've heard that you can lower it by lowering tackle slider, but it isn't a issue for me bc it doesn't cause crazy amount of fumbles anyway and yes Baltimore has many big hitters so that's playing some part of that issue.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2011, 08:21 PM   #432
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Ninja
Thanks all for the nice feedbacks!! and as for hitstick tackles I've heard that you can lower it by lowering tackle slider, but it isn't a issue for me bc it doesn't cause crazy amount of fumbles anyway and yes Baltimore has many big hitters so that's playing some part of that issue.
The issue was that I was playing SD, which isn't exactly a thumper defense in the same way that BAL does.

What jumped off the screen at me was the aesthetics of it. It looked much more like a video game than the tackling animations I was seeing on All Pro.

I like a lot of what I saw in my first game, just had a question about that.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »