Home

Normal/All Pro/Realism

This is a discussion on Normal/All Pro/Realism within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-21-2011, 08:41 PM   #289
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Normal/All Pro/Realism

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
Good info guys thanks, So All-Madden CPU pass blk needs to be lower than 35.
I would start with like 5 if you don't want to go all the way to zero, which I could understand.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:46 PM   #290
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Good info guys thanks, So All-Madden CPU pass blk needs to be lower than 35. Ive got some guys that have tested the Hardcore AP set(post patch) and like the results. So l8r tonight I will be able to test some more.
If any of us test Hardcore AP now, post patch. Lemme know how it flows w/ the coaching sliders, and what threshold you used. Thanks.
CPUs pass block needs to be on 0 to get any kind of pass rush on All-Madden. The CPUs pass block is a little overpowered on All-Madden. You have to be very creative to get sacks by spreading the Dline on every pass play along with some 5 or 6 man blitzes here and there..
Old 10-21-2011, 09:40 PM   #291
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm leaving threshold as a personal preference, so just lemme know what sliders you used, and the threshold that you used as well. All the info is on pg 1.

Last edited by dfos81; 10-21-2011 at 11:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 11:33 PM   #292
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
CPUs pass block needs to be on 0 to get any kind of pass rush on All-Madden. The CPUs pass block is a little overpowered on All-Madden. You have to be very creative to get sacks by spreading the Dline on every pass play along with some 5 or 6 man blitzes here and there..
Yep. Luckily, you play as the 'skins, dfos, so you have good LBs and Orakpo has Pass Rusher role. As you know, Landry is a good blitzer too.

Even though I lost, I harassed Campbell nicely (ironically, I played the 'skins in my Tampa franchise and they brought back Campbell), and used a lot of LB and FS blitzes. Mix it up, though, especially if you manage to get his DPP down. He might throw one into coverage, thinking you're man blitzing when you're doing just straight cover 3 or man 2 under.

But, man, my LBs were tired just about all game from the blitzing. That's another consideration.

Basically, I learned a bit about All-Madden pass rushing...and not to blitz all the time...in the game I felt like I was Jim Johnson, dialing up blitzes just about every other play.
Old 10-21-2011, 11:58 PM   #293
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Yep. Luckily, you play as the 'skins, dfos, so you have good LBs and Orakpo has Pass Rusher role. As you know, Landry is a good blitzer too.

Even though I lost, I harassed Campbell nicely (ironically, I played the 'skins in my Tampa franchise and they brought back Campbell), and used a lot of LB and FS blitzes. Mix it up, though, especially if you manage to get his DPP down. He might throw one into coverage, thinking you're man blitzing when you're doing just straight cover 3 or man 2 under.

But, man, my LBs were tired just about all game from the blitzing. That's another consideration.

Basically, I learned a bit about All-Madden pass rushing...and not to blitz all the time...in the game I felt like I was Jim Johnson, dialing up blitzes just about every other play.
Lol, so that was w/ the All-Madden set & 0 for CPU pass blk, and threshold 33?
Old 10-22-2011, 12:01 AM   #294
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

Quote:
Lol, so that was w/ the All-Madden set & 0 for CPU pass blk, and threshold 33?
I was using my own All-Madden sliders (I didn't see your A-M set yet), but yeah, 33 threshold, and I have 0 CPU and User Pass blocking

Man, you have to be quick on your throws too. If you O-Line is cold/having a bad day...may Lombardi have mercy on your soul.
Old 10-22-2011, 12:17 AM   #295
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
I was using my own All-Madden sliders (I didn't see your A-M set yet), but yeah, 33 threshold, and I have 0 CPU and User Pass blocking

Man, you have to be quick on your throws too. If you O-Line is cold/having a bad day...may Lombardi have mercy on your soul.
I'm just afraid 0 for blking would make the O-line stand around like statues, allowing speed rushers to dominate. ie. Orakpo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2011, 12:36 AM   #296
Banned

OVR: 0
Post Re: Normal/All Pro/Realism

First of all,sorry for my english.Im a spanish player.

This sliders that I tested last night works good.
No need all this changes that says in this forum.
All the people that all pro level is comfortable,try this:

All pro default, except human brk block,human pass rush and
block shed.put this 3 in 25.The sliders are post patch,and
repeat all default.

Some stats of my last game:

CAROLINA PANTHERS(HUMAN) AT ARIZONA CARDINALS(CPU) 10-12 LOST

NEWTON 20-32 180YDS 1TD 1INT(in the last desperate play)
KOLB 18-32 166YDS 1INT

RUSHING 88YDS vs 132(KOLB 6 att 44Yds)

TOP REC SMITH 8 REC 89 YDS TD
FITZGERALD 6 REC 67 YDS

DEFENSE 2 SACKS FOR ME 1 FOR CPU

SOLO TACKLING(that is very important for me)

BEASON 10 12 TOTAL
ANDERSON 6 AND SACK 8 TOTAL
DAVIS 5 AND SACK 6 TOTAL
GODFREY 5 5 TOTAL

CPU LEADER 7 SOLO TACKLE AND 9 TOTAL

Its the first time(post patch)that I obtain positive results.
I read the posts,I try a good amount of sets, and the only word that can
say is:CONFUSSION.
All is most simple,but thanks for try it.

I still testing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »