Home

Normal/All Pro/Realism

This is a discussion on Normal/All Pro/Realism within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-25-2011, 02:00 AM   #401
Banned

dfos81's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Normal/All Pro/Realism

Quote:
Originally Posted by prey2god
LOL disregard.

I checked my settings and I somehow was oblivious to the fact that I was inputting the All Madden settings. I was like what the hell when playing the game. Why was it so dang hard?

I'm putting in the all pro base sliders and going to play that game again. I knew something was wrong because it wasn't like that before.
Lol, I was going to say that sounds like All-Madden. Allpro hardcore is what you'll eventually move up to. It's not as ridiculous as All-Madden but its harder than All pro base or medium.

Another post earlier showed someone(chedapolza I think) was using all 50/100 and got toasted! Well yeah! 100 for CPU and 50 for user is actually higher(harder) than default All-Madden.

Imo start w/ base or Med, then if that's too easy move up to Hardcore All-pro. Once you get to All-Madden, the CPU does some serious dominating! I will probably take the All-Madden set off bc its just too much a.i. for my taste.

So I'm sticking w/ hardcore Allpro for now.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 03:16 AM   #402
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

I would agree that your Hardcore All-Pro is the best of your sets.

I never got to try your All-Madden set, but if it was default for user and 35 for CPU - yeah, I'd like your All-Pro better than that set.
Old 10-25-2011, 04:14 AM   #403
Banned

dfos81's Arena

On coaching sliders, IT'S A GAME CHANGER!

I put Rb2/Rb1 to 0, meaning Rb2 should carry the ball more, well it did exactly that, Rb2 got 90% of the carries. So it works for CPU, HOWEVER USER SIDE Rb1 had 22 car and Rb2 had 13 hmmm. Also I moved the aggression run v pass to 60 on Defense and I was finding many more holes in the run game bc the CPU was playing the pass more so. I also saw my Dbs and Lbs making more aggressive plays on the ball while its in the air. Also sacks came easier for me when it was on 60. P

So coaching sliders are really effecting gameplay. Makes me want to go back to a base set on Allpro and just get the CPU gameplay better by adjusting the coaching sliders 1st.

I mean, think abt it, coaching sliders are changing so much for the CPU gameplay. Now I know why @ default All pro w/ default coaching sliders was giving me more sacks and ints before changing any coaching sliders.
Well my coaching sliders had me and the CPU playing more aggressive towards the pass @ default.

I almost want to go 50 threshold, Allpro, Normal Gamespeed, and bulid the coaching sliders for the best CPU gameplay 1st. Then improve the CPU skills/sliders based on the areas they need a boost in. ie. Brk takls.

Now this explains why the game plays so different from Play Now games Vs. Franchise. Not just Dpp but also coaching sliders now change the game more than I ever noticed before.

YOU WONDER why the DEs or DTs in a 3-4 d get sacks? Coaching sliders. Move there priority to 50 and run stop and I bet they get a lot less sacks.

Last edited by dfos81; 10-25-2011 at 04:52 AM.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:35 AM   #404
MVP

Chedapalooza's Arena

OVR: 15

I put all coaching sliders as they are on front page, I took the initiative to put the "style" (power / speed) etc right in the middle for ALL. The game opened wide up. Things I never saw.. I was manhandling the jags, containing** mojo first half. Then at the end of 1st half, as I led 14-7, I foolishly tried to push theball for last minute points.. Well they strip sacked me, coverage sack, took it for 6 ( I was on the 30).. From there it was all jags. Mojo took control wih 18 for 150, 2 tds. Gabbrrt was bad but when it counted he Mafe the plays.. I called my own plays both sides of the ball and used 11 min qtrs.. I got 126 total plays (sacks, punts, etc) the coaching sliders are the only ones that have helped the CPU shut down my running game, causing me to CHOOSE to pass more.. I love it.. I fear the CPU now! And I am not Holding anything back and still losing!
WCSU Football '10-'11 WR#87
UCONN HUSKIES Football
D2 Football Coach (receivers) in the PSAC
Old 10-25-2011, 11:03 AM   #405
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Updated pg 1 w/ coaching sliders and how they change the gameplay so much. Also posted some info a few posts back.

This is really a BIG game changer folks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-25-2011, 11:09 AM   #406
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chedapalooza
I put all coaching sliders as they are on front page, I took the initiative to put the "style" (power / speed) etc right in the middle for ALL. The game opened wide up. Things I never saw.. I was manhandling the jags, containing** mojo first half. Then at the end of 1st half, as I led 14-7, I foolishly tried to push theball for last minute points.. Well they strip sacked me, coverage sack, took it for 6 ( I was on the 30).. From there it was all jags. Mojo took control wih 18 for 150, 2 tds. Gabbrrt was bad but when it counted he Mafe the plays.. I called my own plays both sides of the ball and used 11 min qtrs.. I got 126 total plays (sacks, punts, etc) the coaching sliders are the only ones that have helped the CPU shut down my running game, causing me to CHOOSE to pass more.. I love it.. I fear the CPU now! And I am not Holding anything back and still losing!
Awesome! The coaching sliders are changing my games a lot too. I can't belive how effective they are. Maybe more effective than the player/CPU skill sliders. Posted some info a few posts back. Also added tips to pg 1.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:08 PM   #407
Banned

dfos81's Arena

Im adding this video to pg 1 for more coaching slider info. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jyFsRykMUM

Its not M12 but the same applies now, except we dont have to control all 32 teams for the cpu, just adjust our coaching and it will also change the Cpu too.
Old 10-25-2011, 01:38 PM   #408
Rookie

OVR: 0

Hey Dfos what are the exact settings your using for coaching strategy a little confused thnx

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »