Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2012, 01:59 AM   #1769
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
With 8mins left in the 4th qtr I was down 23-6 and had just thrown my third INT with Rivers, one was a great play by the safety, he other two were forced over the middle against tight man coverage (I was playing like the Bolts played in real life on Monday, hah). Their run game was strong, Peyton was on fire, I was getting torched by the CPU, outplayed by a computer, and I loved every minute of it.

I turned it off, had seen enough. We have a winner here. I'm rebooting my CCM, staring with black set as posted. I will check in daily to see what you tweak on your end.

Madden is back
Haha! Damn that was a tough one man.. I'm sure part of it was because you were rusty along with getting use to the garbage gameplay we had to deal with before the patch. That horrible gameplay didn't help anybody stay sharp unless you were playing alot of play now games.. Haha! Keep me posted Jared..
Old 10-18-2012, 01:59 AM   #1770
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

OVR: 4

I'm leading 24-21 at halftime with the black set with the newest tweaks. I'm destroying them with the HB screen pass and drag routes. It's an offensive shootout.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:02 AM   #1771
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
I'm leading 24-21 at halftime with the black set with the newest tweaks. I'm destroying them with the HB screen pass and drag routes. It's an offensive shootout.
Haha! I need to start throwing screen plays into my scheme.. I don't use it really but I'm always hearing guys talk about the success they have with it.. Who are you playing?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 02:06 AM   #1772
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Haha! I need to start throwing screen plays into my scheme.. I don't use it really but I'm always hearing guys talk about the success they have with it.. Who are you playing?
Haha my RB Daryl Richardson has 6 catches for 194 yards and 2 TD's. Screen pass is working well. I'm doing a rematch against the Bears in my CCM.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:12 AM   #1773
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1TRAPTOR
Haha my RB Daryl Richardson has 6 catches for 194 yards and 2 TD's. Screen pass is working well. I'm doing a rematch against the Bears in my CCM.
Haha! Those are crazy stats.. It's probably because it's the first game your playing with the tweaks.. There's always some sort of crazy result from it.. How is the coverage looking with the INTs at 45?
Old 10-18-2012, 02:16 AM   #1774
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

The CPU is slowing down my screen passes now so I've been running some other short routes with success. I'm up 33-28 right now after I just got a KR for 6.

INT slider at 45 is looking pretty nice. I haven't gotten any interceptions, but I've had 2 coverage sacks, and I've given up some big plays as well. It seems to be pretty realistic. I like it.

EDIT: I just got a Punt return for 6. Up 40-28 now. Just got 2 more sacks with Chris long.

Last edited by T1TRAPTOR; 10-18-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:35 AM   #1775
Pro

T1TRAPTOR's Arena

Final score: Rams 43, Bears 41

Wow what a great game. I realized my mistakes from my previous game and it turned out to be a nail biter. Great work on the sliders. I'll be playing a few more games this week with this set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2012, 06:58 AM   #1776
Rookie

greed8819's Arena

OVR: 1

Jarodd just did your tweaks on the blue set and now my boy Revis (or MEvis as I call him) is lost in pass coverage. I think the "old" blue set up was a little better for me. I play ALOT of man and if one of my CB's gets beat I am in trouble. Thoughts?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »