Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #2169
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
Should i play the cowboys game today or tomorrow? need your opinion
It's up to you man... I'll respond whenever you do..
Old 10-27-2012, 10:45 PM   #2170
Rookie

dream9357's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
It's up to you man... I'll respond whenever you do..
Tomorrow i will
Old 10-27-2012, 11:01 PM   #2171
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAB8
Question about stopping the run, what kind of plays stop the CPU run game, are there certain blitzes, man or zone coverages I should be using? Playing on black set and I obviously have trouble, Steven Jackson torched me as the Seahawks for 200+.

Yet I am still competitive as I lost due to my stupidity and a dropped wr screen turned fumble late up by 3. I love the difficulty but feel I may be calling improper plays for given situations. I always match up dbs and wr, and mix blitzes zone and man. I seem to have trouble in definite run situations. Do I need to run commit?

Any thoughts would be appreciated!
I mix it up.. If I think the CPU is going to run I'll usually call a man bliz where I'm bring 6. I never bring the house. I like to make sure all of the eligible WRs are covered by someone. OLB blitz and Edge sting are two of my favorites but even when I'm in zone or 2 man under I do okay. I'm a beast with the player I control.. When I call a man blitz I control one of the blitzing LBs and when I call zone or 2 man under I control the safety and I make plays. Don't get me wrong I get gashed and destroyed by the run sometimes too but it's not a regular thing.. You just have to get use to the intensity. If it continues to be hard for you just lower the CPUs runblocking to 60..
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2012, 11:03 PM   #2172
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream9357
Tomorrow i will
Okay cool..
Old 10-27-2012, 11:58 PM   #2173
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I mix it up.. If I think the CPU is going to run I'll usually call a man bliz where I'm bring 6. I never bring the house. I like to make sure all of the eligible WRs are covered by someone. OLB blitz and Edge sting are two of my favorites but even when I'm in zone or 2 man under I do okay. I'm a beast with the player I control.. When I call a man blitz I control one of the blitzing LBs and when I call zone or 2 man under I control the safety and I make plays. Don't get me wrong I get gashed and destroyed by the run sometimes too but it's not a regular thing.. You just have to get use to the intensity. If it continues to be hard for you just lower the CPUs runblocking to 60..
Right on, I'm probably the opposite of beast with the player I control! I generally use a lineman, I guess its time I learned the other positions. Thanks for the tips, I feel better now, I call the similar plays I just need to get my guy to make more plays.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:22 AM   #2174
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMAB8
Right on, I'm probably the opposite of beast with the player I control! I generally use a lineman, I guess its time I learned the other positions. Thanks for the tips, I feel better now, I call the similar plays I just need to get my guy to make more plays.
Yeah the blackset CPU rushing might be a little difficult for guys who control Dlineman.. I suck at controlling a Dlineman so I never control one.. Haha!
Old 10-28-2012, 02:37 AM   #2175
All-Pro

ATLBrayden's Arena

OVR: 18

These Sliders look great!
I'll be testing my luck on the Red/Blue sets, I haven't played much All-Madden, but I've played Heisman in NCAA, and I assume it can't be too different.
I'll give you my feedback soon!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2012, 02:41 AM   #2176
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think I finally found my home with a blue set/green mix...Mostly blue though. Just played all 4 pre-season games and loved how each and everyone played out. Went 3-1 so hopefully that success will follow me into the regular season. Thanks so much for the wonderful sliders Jarodd. You're hard work is appreciated.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »