Home

Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

This is a discussion on Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders within the Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-26-2012, 10:40 PM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Any further findings? I am in my first game with both user and CPU set to 35. Cant really say much, both QBs hbave been terrible, Fitz has thrown 4 picks to my D. Jarrod might be right about that slider needing further dropping
I had my HUM pass reaction set to 80 and john skelton went for 220 yards and a td. No picks. Also:

CPU accuracy - 10
WR catching - 40
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 10:41 PM   #202
Rookie

Also had CPU pass reaction at 80
Old 08-26-2012, 10:43 PM   #203
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Jarodd21s Madden 13 All-Madden sliders

How were your passing numbers that game

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:45 PM   #204
Rookie

Rodgers had 151 yards and 1 td.

Hum accuracy - 5
Hum catching - 40
Old 08-26-2012, 10:52 PM   #205
Banned

Jdoug312's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaredlib
Any further findings? I am in my first game with both user and CPU set to 35. Cant really say much, both QBs hbave been terrible, Fitz has thrown 4 picks to my D. Jarrod might be right about that slider needing further dropping
Finished that game. Flacco went 23/30 against the Eagles. Playing that match-up again right now with 100 pass reaction for cpu. Flacco is currently 8/16 with 2 picks. Will try 35 pass reaction for cpu again after this, but thus far I have to say 100 is the right way to go. Also LeSean McCoy keeps threatening to break a big one, but so far he's only got 20 yards on 16 attempts. I did bring cpu break tackles down to 90 because I felt as though the 1st hit almost never took someone down, but I raised cpu run blocking to eith 75, or 80. Still got a little over a half to go, so we'll see what happens, but I'm thinking either 80, or 85 for run blocking may work.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #206
Rookie

Hudler's Arena

So far i have really liked these sliders I am using the black ones. The only problem is i find them a bit too easy since i have gone 4-0 in my ccm with the titans. I do not see how u can make it more difficult than it already is the problem is with the cpu logic I think. I am a little against lowering player catching since at 45 kenny britt drops the ball to often for his rating. Maybe the increase cpu catching. I do not think the cpu run game needs to be improved though you really were on the money with that.
Old 08-26-2012, 11:26 PM   #207
Hall Of Fame

Jarodd21's Arena

OVR: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudler
So far i have really liked these sliders I am using the black ones. The only problem is i find them a bit too easy since i have gone 4-0 in my ccm with the titans. I do not see how u can make it more difficult than it already is the problem is with the cpu logic I think. I am a little against lowering player catching since at 45 kenny britt drops the ball to often for his rating. Maybe the increase cpu catching. I do not think the cpu run game needs to be improved though you really were on the money with that.

Yeah from what everyone is saying they made the CPU pretty weak once you jump into CC.. I'm just going to have to really see what I can do when I get the retail version.. I'm sure there is going to be alot of areas I'm going to have to raise..
Old 08-26-2012, 11:28 PM   #208
Pro

OVR: 20

To add I'm not breaking big runs at all. Might be my way of running. I don't use turbo at all when in the backfield. It was thought that if you hit turbo as soon as you get the handoff the CPU would immediately break blocks. Seems it might be the opposite this year. Still testing. Also I'm finding that I can't do the 20/25 auto sub for the qb and others as well. But I can put 25 in 20 out. Is that the way it should be?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Sliders »