Home

Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year!

This is a discussion on Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2005, 06:54 PM   #41
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: Thank God there is another Madden coming out this year!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
We're talking about EA here. I gurantee that Madden on the 360 will be stale and boring. Just a bunch of eye candy for the new XBox owners. Frankly, if I even bother with an XBox 360, I'm looking forward to other games that I've seen for it. Mainly basketball. But I'm not sure I'll buy one since I'm getting the PS3.
why am I not suprised it's you posting this...............**t a ***e
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2005, 08:13 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by USCTrojan83
Do any of the EA or even 2K Bashers ever think that if EVERYTHING you wanted to be done/fixed in the game was done in one year that there would be nothing left to accomplish in the game. You would then proceed to purchase roster updates every year from EA for $50 a pop. Whether you think you're doing that right now or not is a matter of opinion. EA would hit the wall with madden and boom its gone because sales diminish and nobody is satisfied. But the improved precision passing, vision cone, and truck stick are some major additions.

It seems all you guys do is moan and complain if you think Madden blows then fine. It blows to you. Rent the game before you throw $50 + tax on a game that you complain about every year. Take a step back 5 years when PS2/XBOX werent around and look at the developments. Too many people on these threads are soooo needy. Take the bottle out of your mouth and grow up.

Sorry for the explosion but the game has been out for 14 hours!!! : drink::d rink:

I agree jumping to conclusions is wrong about a game that's barely out. But, at the same time. The argument that EA making a game that will make me happy all the way through is not cost effective is such a weak argument to me. THAT'S WHY I SPEND THE MONEY. I WANT TO HAVE FUN. Not sitting here complaining that they need to play nice and put logically creatable answers to constant issues in gameplay, design , and logic. It's saying that it's ok for them to play this teasing game that bothers me. And that is not ok.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:21 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 2

it's funny how guys act like you insulted their mothers just because you criticize a video game.

and just how many times does a guy need to play a game to rule it unplayable? usually only takes a couple of times if there are serious issues or just things he doesn't like. so apparently, you can officially deem it PLAYABLE in a short time, just not UNPLAYABLE

USCTrojan83, are you actually suggesting it's ok to intentionally put out crap so we can wait and buy again in hopes of a fix?

the game is alright, i don't think it's unplayable, but i am gonna go NCAA as well. my hope for Madden Next Gen is now fading. Screw EA! I want my 2K back. but at least NCAA is a very good game this year. I'm on your side for the most part USF11.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:08 PM   #44
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod
Let me save you the trouble. No one's paying attention to you. Your agenda is plain as day.
His thread is 4 pages long, obviously people are. Do you guys own stock in EA or something? Why do you care if he doesn't like the game?
Old 08-09-2005, 09:09 PM   #45
Banned

thelwig14's Arena

OVR: 16

my hope for Madden Next Gen is now fading. .[/quote]

The sim stats has really put this game out for me. I was hyped for next gen Madden, but with the disgusting flaws in Madden and NCAA, I do not think I can get excited anymore for EA football games. Luckily I got this at Frys, so I should get more than my money back on ebay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2005, 09:32 PM   #46
C*rr*ntly *n L*f* T*lt

USF11's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandVizier
the game is alright, i don't think it's unplayable, but i am gonna go NCAA as well. my hope for Madden Next Gen is now fading. Screw EA! I want my 2K back. but at least NCAA is a very good game this year. I'm on your side for the most part USF11.
I think im gonna have a heart attack, I will critical of something on a messege board and someone agreed with me. I still think Madden 360 will blow us away at least for the first 3 days then all the cheese will be found. .

Last edited by USF11; 08-09-2005 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:39 PM   #47
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

Madden RAWKS!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL....
Old 08-09-2005, 10:13 PM   #48
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaydigi
See NBA 2K5 thread last september, the CPU didn't call timeouts during games. It took 6 weeks for a patch to come out.
I remember that. VC had such a decent game last year, but that timeout bug wrecked all that hard work that was put into NBA2K5.

I've been a 2K fan since the DC days, but I have also been an EA fan buying Madden and Live games since their inceptions. One thing that I can say about EA is that their games aren't hindered by massive bugs.

Granted they beat an engine to death which is used for 4-5 years before a new engine is built from the ground up. Before people start complaining, just give this damn game a chance.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »